The Student Room Group

MBA in UK

Hi,

I just wanted to know if anyone from London has heard about South Thames college.

I want to do my MBA in this college. But, I'm not sure sure about how reliable the college is and whether it's registered for the course. I read on their website that it's been there since 100 years. And they are also building a new building which is a 100 million project. The MBA course is 1.5 year and remaining 6 months they offer internship of £1000 per mo. The total fees is around £8000.

I'm a commerce graduate, 19 years old. Or else can you'll suggest me some other university or college that offers MBA for about £10000. I don't have any job experience at present.

Can someone help me on this.:smile:

Thank you
JOeL
MBAs are supposed to be for experienced business managers. I'd be very wary of any MBA course that would let in someone with your lack of experience. I'd suggest getting a job first.
Reply 2
Why on earth would you even be thinking of doing an MBA when you're only 19?..
Graduate with the best result possible first, get a few years work experience after.. THEN start seriously thinking about it as an option...
Reply 3
I would advise against it, for numerous reasons:

1. You're only 19 years old! Any MBA worth it's salt wouldn't let a 19 year old in.

2. MBAs are only worthwhile when you have prior experience.

3. There are numerous colleges dotted around london that offer MBAs - for the most part, these colleges are nothing more than diploma mills. The fact that I haven't heard of South Thames College suggests that this is one such college. Be very weary about signing on for courses with colleges without giving them a thorough background check first.

Latest

Trending

Trending