Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
nimajneb
In a few hours I will have failed..

Me too :eek:
Reply 121
Think positive...
Reply 122
I really should be getting things ready and going to school. Bye, and good luck everyone.
Reply 123
Well that was a waste of time, I definitely failed. :frown:
I've failed!
Reply 125
Hopefully I've not! What Q's did you do? I did 15 and 25.
jamierwilliams
So what books are you all doing? I have the delight of An Inspector Calls and Hard Times. This is the only exam I'm quite apprehensive about...

i've just finished my eng lit exam, i studied journeys end play, war poems and culture stories. i'll worn u guys now the higher paper is quite difficult. i would recommend you to revise the language techniques and what effect it has on the audience etc. xx :smile:
god! i h8 exams
i've just finished my eng lit exam, i studied journeys end play, war poems and culture stories. i'll worn u guys now the higher paper is quite difficult. i would recommend you to revise the language techniques and what effect it has on the audience etc. xx :smile:

Erm, you can't warn....we've already all done it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by god! i h8 exams
i've just finished my eng lit exam, i studied journeys end play, war poems and culture stories. i'll worn u guys now the higher paper is quite difficult. i would recommend you to revise the language techniques and what effect it has on the audience etc. xx

Erm, you can't warn....we've already all done it!

lol. do u think the exam board would let us do it at different times so we can tell each other what the questions are. that's why there so stressed about using mobile phones as some exams start/finish 10 minutes late.
Sparknotes i believe posted above somewhere is really, really complex i personally dont think that in order to gain an A/A* grade you write using the level of langauge used there. WJEC makes us do two books (evil); Romeo and Juliet and To Kill A Mockingbird and a singular 10 mark question on Poetry.

Latest