The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It's fine because I like grimshaw and he's going nowhere :smile:
I liked Edith Bowman's accent. :o:

And to all the people that are rejoicing at no more 'new bands' now that Whiley's gone - do you honestly think that Fearne Cotton would be any better? I can imagine her championing a different Indie band every hour.
Reply 22
I liked Whiley. She brought a lot of cool people into her shows. Cotton is everywhere, man. But Greg James is a good move.
Reply 23
The young ones are terrible. That said, so is Whiley and, to a lesser extent, Bowman.
Reply 24
Anyone else remember that DJ Nemone? Wonder what she's up to these days since she left Radio 1...

Feeling indifferent to this news however, Live lounge was alright at least
Andylol
Jo wiley - can't stand her show

Edith bowman - HER VOICE MAN! HER VOICE! >:[

I'm happy.

my thoughts exactly!:woo:
Reply 26
Yay. That's 2 fewer arrogant and pretentious presenters at Radio 1. Next up Chris Moyles please.
Bubbles*de*Milo

Rofl thats what I thought when I saw the thread.
Reply 28
hah, Edith can **** right off
This is old news.. :rolleyes:

And they are not leaving compleatly, only moving to the weekends i am more worried about where Nihal is going if Jo is taking over his slot! Plus Jo has said she is liking the fact of lie in's and taking her kids to school, and Edith said she is basically bored with the afternoon show after 5 years.
Well at least Chris Moyles is staying :ninja:

:awesome:
Reply 31
What slot is Jo Wiley getting then? I literally cant believe that, she's awesome and the Live Lounge will be nothing without her.
I quite liked Jo and Edith :frown:
Reply 33
******* hell. I hate fearn cotton.
not that I listen to it anyway..
Reply 34
i wish they would replace chris moyles!
Surely more worrying is how Scott Mills is still employed in any capacity?
Reply 36
I like Edith wtf are they doing Fearne Cotton is pants.
Mixed feelings really. While I can't stand either Jo Whiley or Edith Bowman, I also can't stand Fearne Cotton.
Shame they're not replacing Scott Mills as well...
Reply 38
Fearne Cotton's replacing Jo Whiley? Well things go from awful to absolutley ****. >:frown:

But meh, I've stopped listening now, the songs never change...it's just the same 4/5 songs repeated, with the odd "new" crappy one thrown in.
Reply 39
Colin Murray has left aswell, not too long ago... He was my fave. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending