The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
hadi
actually i solved all M3 solomon papers and there was a similar question of 2b but wihtout the lid , i had a look at the answers .
In the solomon question , a diagram was given to illustrate the angle and thing

i discovered the solomon thing by accident before only one day and i'm so happy that a question came !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did all solomons too
figures :rolleyes:
Reply 161
What is the lowerest mark for M3 to get an A?? for this yr??
Reply 162
Hey guys and gals..how was today's M3 Exam?? i think it was not a good one, the past papers are much more easier!
Reply 163
if anyone can remember how many marks each question was worth could you post them please

cheers
Reply 164
Question 1 (6 marks)
2a (4)
b (5)
3a(7)
b(2)
4a(4)
b(6)
5a(4)
b(5)
c(4)
6a(9)
b(5)
7a(10)
b(4)
Reply 165
tt paper was soooooo hard T.T i found the practise past papers ok 2 do...... T.T
Reply 166
yeah i found the questions very unfamiliar... nd prolly the hardest one i've done so far (but then the actualy exam always *seems* harder to me :rolleyes:
Reply 167
that paper was not like any othere m3 paper i've done! :eek:
i found that last questions easier that the first questions and spent half an hour just on qeust 1 and 2!
i reckon on the whole it was a hard paper but everyone seemed to have found it hard so it not just me that did bad!

anyone remember what answers they got?
Reply 168
r1sh1_165
that paper was not like any othere m3 paper i've done! :eek:
i found that last questions easier that the first questions and spent half an hour just on qeust 1 and 2!
i reckon on the whole it was a hard paper but everyone seemed to have found it hard so it not just me that did bad!

anyone remember what answers they got?

I thought questions 6 and 7 were easy, but having said that I don't recall getting pi/4 for 6(b). What method did you all use to get it?

I hated that M3 paper, anyway. I'm doing Further Maths, so hopefully I'll be able to swap it for a module in my single Maths (I got 535/600 but I'm resitting M2 which I "only" got 71/100 on).
Reply 169
i'm doing all the further maths modules this summer.....soo hopefully i can make up the marks i lost on M3 with the otha pprs.......if they rn't as hard n horrible as the M3 1!! ¬.¬

Latest