The Student Room Group

Forensic Science

Hey I was looking around for courses 2 do with Forensic science an i was wondering if anyone knew of any good Universitys that do a Forensic Science Course, I've already looked at QMUL, Kent and Bristol but i was wondering about any others. I prefer a London based Uni but all other suggestions are welcome

Thanks

xoxo
BUTTman
Hey I was looking around for courses 2 do with Forensic science an i was wondering if anyone knew of any good Universitys that do a Forensic Science Course, I've already looked at QMUL, Kent and Bristol but i was wondering about any others. I prefer a London based Uni but all other suggestions are welcome

Thanks

xoxo

Wrong forum.

Forensic Science =l= Social Science
Reply 2
Derby

Honest Derby Is The Best Uni In The Whole Of The Uk
I've looked at Keele and thought their course looks good.
Reply 4
If you want to go into forensic science as a career then you will need to undertake an accredited course from the forensic science society. The link is below:
http://www.forensic-science-society.org.uk/Resources/Forensic%20Science/Accredited%20Courses%20310309.pdf

Each course has different types of accreditation. There is more info on the forensic science society website.
can someone please explain the difference between forensic science and forensic molecular biology? are the courses similar?
thanks in advance :smile:
x

Latest

Trending

Trending