The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Anyone from JOC or Point Exe??

hey everybody....i just firmed my offer n now i am confused about the accommodation...im planing to go for either of the three;

1.JOC
2.Point exe
3.King edward studio

ill be opting for 51 week contract...but the studios at point exe looks nice and spacious so i dont mind taking 44 and then probably extend it or move to some other acc for 4-5 weeks...so i just wanted to know how is it socially and what is the ratio of postgrads & undergrads there...and how far is it from business school as il be coming for international management.
Also wanted to know the same for JOC.
Theres another thing m worried bout that is being living in a studio makes you isolated from the rest??

any suggestions/advise are highly appreciated!!
thanks
James Owen Court is about 15-20 mins walk from Streatham Court, where the Business School is based. I didn't meet any postgrads in my year in there, which was in 2007-2008. Socially it's ok. Not the best. Depends on who you get living with you.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Don't live in a studio, cos you really WILL be isolated from everyone else. I think anywhere in halls is pretty sociable. I know people who lived in JOC when I was a fresher and they all really enjoyed it and formed a large group of friends from their corridor and surrounding flats.

Latest

Trending

Trending