The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Business Studies - (Help) Not Applying the Data

Ive been thinking after the Business Studies exams with AQA, what sort of grade would I expect if i've answered the questions correctly, i.e good application of knowledge, however not fully applying the data given? Do they care if there isn't alot of application of data or not, e.g. not relating the answer to the case study? :s-smilie:

Thanks
Reply 1
same im really worried bout this i did good knowledge on most its just i didnt apply much or relate to case study as i was runnng out of time, say on a 12 marker if i applied very litte but did a full answer with good knowledge how many marks do you think i may get??
Also does anyone know the grade boundries for AQA business studies Spec A?
Reply 2
Wezzler
same im really worried bout this i did good knowledge on most its just i didnt apply much or relate to case study as i was runnng out of time, say on a 12 marker if i applied very litte but did a full answer with good knowledge how many marks do you think i may get??
Also does anyone know the grade boundries for AQA business studies Spec A?

Normalyy on a 12 mark question about 2 marks go to applictaion of data and making it relevant to the case study ( this is if everything else is perfect)

Latest