The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i'm off guys at the moment. abstaining...

but generally, i tend to prefer being chased. but that usually ends up with me getting weirdos... :frown:
I usually get chased, but I chased my current boyfriend

mind you, the court case about that is still going on so perhaps I shouldn't say too much :redface:
I ALWAYS fancy boys who don't like me/are too good for me.Or so I think.

I'd never ask a boy out though.
It's an old fashioned social expectation that the man should do the approaching, which is unfortunate for those of us who are shy about that sort of thing.
Reply 5
lessthanthree
well, I don't tend to sit around and wait for things to come to me, because they usually don't

so have any of you been refused by a guy or given up cause you've known hes not interested? be honest :biggrin:
Yeah I've given up.Well,not given up...just,kind of forgotten about the boy!
Reply 7
sparklyglitter
I ALWAYS fancy boys who don't like me/are too good for me.Or so I think.

I'd never ask a boy out though.

Too good in what way? Ive seen so called attractive guys with not as nice girls
Reply 8
Will
It's an old fashioned social expectation that the man should do the approaching, which is unfortunate for those of us who are shy about that sort of thing.

it has its advantages. for example, we dont have to turn down girls. Good cos u dont have to hurt their ickle feelings :p:
Reply 9
saturn

those guys are normally being held in a death-grip by their v.possessive other halves :p:
Reply 10
I'm giving up, thought he liked me but apparantly not, boohoo!
Reply 11
saturn
so have any of you been refused by a guy or given up cause you've known hes not interested? be honest :biggrin:

yup. twice recently. i've given up, as sometimes you just have to accept that what will be will be!

its sod's law though- those that you like want to be your 'friend' and those that you don't want to lick chocolate of you!

why oh why?
Reply 12
it would be so embarrasing if a girl asked a guy out and he said no! does anyone agree?
saturn

Where I don't know they are nice and quite good looking and just....really out of my league!

Yes I have low self esteem lol.
A girl asked me out last month and I said..

NO :biggrin: :cool:

after snogging her face off as well :tsr:
Reply 15
sparklyglitter
Where I don't know they are nice and quite good looking and just....really out of my league!

Yes I have low self esteem lol.

Post a pic, im sure youv'e no need to think like that
Meh...my self esteem is not high enough for me to do that :rolleyes:
I flirt and I'll tell the guy straight I like him but I'd NEVER ask him out :smile:
It's always worked out for me and I like being chased :evil:
I'll pass on posting a picture,just in case anyone I know is here lol...

I'm not like,disgustingly ugly lol...I think I'm OK looking and I'm an OK person,it's just in comparison to all the really pretty,perfect girls at college I feel so crap!
Heh, on the rare occasion that I do get approached, I'm so slow on the uptake that I miss the boat, so to speak. :rolleyes:
Reply 19
I asked my current boyfriend out too...

I wasn't really sure if he liked me or not cos I was flirtin my hardest and he just didn't seem to take notice.

But with the help of the Dutch I gave him a call...

2 years and 1, 2, 3,....... 9! months later.... we're ok.

Latest

Trending

Trending