The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

saturn
stupid thing i might be asking but it seems as though not a lot of girls chase guys, well at least not as much as guys chase girls.
It might just be me but girls have you ever asked a guy out or liked a guy who's refused or not liked you? (or is it that girls deny it more)

see i told you I had bad communication skills :redface:

To make a sweeping (but probably true) statement, guys are more "up for it" than girls.... go figure :smile:
Reply 21
It would be so awesome to be asked out by a girl. To know they have to experience the emotional torture us guys feel...brings a tear to my eye....
Reply 22
Sami C
It would be so awesome to be asked out by a girl. To know they have to experience the emotional torture us guys feel...brings a tear to my eye....

Lol... I don't envy you guys, you don't always get the best deal! But if someone offered me a choice between periods and having to ask guys out, there'd be no choice to make!
I have asked two guys out....they both said no :frown:
Reply 24
alio~
it would be so embarrasing if a girl asked a guy out and he said no! does anyone agree?

no, guys have had to deal with it forever, if a girl askes a guy out and gets refused then who cares ?? sexual equality isn't it ??
however, if a girl asked me and i didn't want to, i'd make sure she was embarrassed
Wineblood
no, guys have had to deal with it forever, if a girl askes a guy out and gets refused then who cares ?? sexual equality isn't it ??
however, if a girl asked me and i didn't want to, i'd make sure she was embarrassed

thats horrible
if a guy asks me out and i dont want to, i lay them off easily saying oh i dont think its a good idae. ur nasty
Reply 26
I asked my ex if he had a girlfriend - and from there a relationship started. So in effect I did ask him out, but not directly lol!

And I fancied a guy, never asked him, but he guessed anyway I reckon lol! - he sent me a text one night saying he's got a girlfriend and see me as a good friend :smile: I reckon it was sweet of him to tell me - he didn't need to tell me. But yeh, I was mildly disappointed - I would be! - but I was very glad to discover he saw me as a good friend too :smile: We're still good friends and I don't think I fancy him anymore lol!
Reply 27
Wineblood

Sexual equality doesn't give you a right to embarrass and be nasty to someone. It doesn't make it anymore right than it is to be sexist. At least the way you do it, the girl will at least feel she was the lucky one to have escaped you, who can be so nasty and inconsiderate.
Reply 28
I asked my ex out first.
But he was the one who asked me to go out with him.
So I *kinda* chased him.
Lol I don't really know! :p:
Reply 29
Sami C

Lol yeh I've heard guys say it turns them on to be asked out by a girl.

But guy asking girl is just more romantic :biggrin: I wouldn't propose to a guy though :p:
Reply 30
irisng
Lol yeh I've heard guys say it turns them on to be asked out by a girl.

But guy asking girl is just more romantic :biggrin: I wouldn't propose to a guy though :p:

its all about girls being domnant a lot of guys like that! :smile:
Oh it happens to me heaps of times!

I tend to find guys who wouldn't like me, attractive. So I settle for guys who ask me out, who are usually lovely, but intensely boring.

I've told someone i liked them and was rejected, but in the nicest ("you're really hot but not my type") way. :rolleyes:
Reply 32
izzy_hattie
i'm off guys at the moment. abstaining...

but generally, i tend to prefer being chased. but that usually ends up with me getting weirdos... :frown:

*chases*

*gives up*

*eats*
i have asked someone before and got refused. usually i get chased. now im having to do some chasing i dont know what to do :\ lol

Latest

Trending

Trending