The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got any decent unit 4 notes i got my exam on 23rd January!
I have to thank you for the notes. I uploaded them all into my Ipod Nano. Now i can revise easily and effectively. To bad most revision notes aren't has good as yours.
Reply 102
I LOVE YOU MATHAMAGICIAN. You may just allow me to pass my Chemistry this year :biggrin: rep to come...
Reply 103
HEYY..AM NEW ARNDD HRE...LOVEDDD THSE NOTESSS...THY R JUSS GREAAT MATHaMAGICIAN!!
HAVNT FOUND UNIT 2 AND 3 NOTESS..
ARE THEY SMEWER IN DA SITE? MAYB I HVNT SEEN THM...PLZZ GUIDE MEE! :smile: :smile:
Reply 104
i tell thee

these crappy text books that are around, and we got good notes like this.

the people who write these notes should make their own text books i say - and make some cash

p.s. do not buy the book called structure bonding and main group chemistry - its is ****e (the green one)

its the only book ive ever read that makes me confused by a topic i already know about
Reply 105
Since i have completed module 1 with a nice grade(82/90), i have been working my head off for module 2 and made some decent revision notes. Most need retyping, but ive started to retype them when i have time. most likely will be uploading 1 topic a week, or more possibly.

Heres topic 1.1 for now - Enthalpy Changes :smile:

Please dont rely on these notes too much, these notes (when completed) might just get you a grade B, These notes are simplistic and easy to understand, but in the real exam, depth will be needed, so please, add your own additional notes to, dont just rely on these :smile:

If you have exam papers or notes of your own, please dont hesitate to upload them on here :smile:
Reply 106
UPLOADED: Topic 2: Reaction Rates

I will do Hesses law and Organic last, because its the most lenghty and Hesses law involved alot of calcuations.
Reply 107
Topic 1.3 - Catalysis

This is just a basic intro to Catalysis, i havnt got no notes on Hetro or Homogeneous reactions as of yet. If anyone does have notes on these, please post them here
Reply 108
Intro to Organic(Meanings/Hetro+Homo Fission/Functional Groups etcc)
Reply 109
How to Name Organic Compounds:
Reply 110
hi thanz for the notes..:smile: have you got more notes for As edexcel??
Reply 111
krushna
hi thanz for the notes..:smile: have you got more notes for As edexcel??

at the moment, ive only got Module 2 Edexcel Notes, got nothing on Module 1 or Module 3 :frown:

I will upload more notes this week and it should be completed by Easter holidays :smile:
Reply 112
Update: Alkanes Reactions/existance/physical property etc...
Reply 113
Fantastic notes mate, there very thorough and concise. Thanks alot!!
Excellent, thank you.
thanks a lot !! they are really good ! :smile:
Thanks - these will be a great help!I can't seem to master Unit 2!
markgg
i tell thee

these crappy text books that are around, and we got good notes like this.

the people who write these notes should make their own text books i say - and make some cash

p.s. do not buy the book called structure bonding and main group chemistry - its is ****e (the green one)

its the only book ive ever read that makes me confused by a topic i already know about

I second that :rolleyes:
Thankage :smile:
Reply 119
update: 2nd april - alkenes

Latest