The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

my parents used to dislike my boyfriend sleeping in my room, but then they knew when i was at his i slept in his, so they just let me.
basically he needs to accept the fact that you're going to have sex, whether its when you sleep round his or when your parents are out.
i think it is important that they build up trust with him first as he obviously doesnt want you getting hurt by timewasters.
Reply 21
Is it just me or do parents never approve of boyfriends? Its like they think they're really nice lads etc when you're only friends, but once you're going out with him they hate him! My parents are annoying about the age thing aswell. A while ago I was with this lad, he was 20 and I was 16. When they found out they went mad and tried to 'ban' me from seeing him (I kept seeing him anyway behind their backs). Sometimes parents more or less force you to lie to them in order to have some fun which is stupid because I'm sure they'd rather know where you are and who you're with than have you doing stuff behind their backs.

Latest