The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Psst. OP. If you put an exclamation mark at the end of a sentence, a full stop is unnecessary. There! That's enough revision for the summer, surely? :smile:
Jessaay!
How easy can it be to put 2012 instead of 2010? :unsure:

Sowwi :blush:

I'm very tired , and I've got loads of typos in all my posts. I think I should stop posting now aswell.
Reply 42
Go for it, regardless of age.
Reply 43
Maximum Velocity
Sowwi :blush:

I'm very tired , and I've got loads of typos in all my posts. I think I should stop posting now aswell.

Maybe you're just that excited about the 2012 olympics?
Reply 44
Epic facepalm x3
Jessaay!
Maybe you're just that excited about the 2012 olympics?

2012 olympics means nothing to me , it has no impact on my life at all. It's just another athletics meet. That's my opinion though :p:
Reply 46
I'm sure if we introduce you to im so academic you'd both have one friend now and something worthwhile to do with your summer...each other.
no no no no!! Seriously, just listen in lessons and keep up with the work and you'll find you don't need any revision at all. So many more worthwhile things you could be doing with your summer.
hallix
I'm sure if we introduce you to im so academic you'd both have one friend now and something worthwhile to do with your summer...each other.

Best. Idea. EVER.
Reply 49
mzwoteva16
Best. Idea. EVER.

Haha i think so :wink:
Reply 50
If he's 15 now, then would he not be sitting his GCSE exams in June 2010, hence why he said he wants to revise for his 2010 gcses now?
I dont think any revision is bad for you. Can only bring benefits go for it. I certainly paid for leaving my GCSE's till last minute
Reply 52
get friends, plis
This thread actually made me laugh. Enjoy your summer... I just did my GCSEs and they arent half as bad as people let them on to be.. and are soo do-able its ridiculous! Seriously i wish i had someone to tell me that so take my advice. Put the books away until march/april.. but if theres nothing else to do why not fix up coursework or something? :yep:
Reply 54
Mrs Matt Bellamy
This thread actually made me laugh. Enjoy your summer... I just did my GCSEs and they arent half as bad as people let them on to be.. and are soo do-able its ridiculous! Seriously i wish i had someone to tell me that so take my advice. Put the books away until march/april.. but if theres nothing else to do why not fix up coursework or something? :yep:

:rolleyes:someone's confident about their results...
Reply 55
A single GCSE only takes 2 days to revise for anyways so knock yourself out :smile: or alternatively make some friends.
Reply 56
SpiritedAway
I am finding my summer very boring, should I revise for my 2014 uni final exams?

Sounds good to me :yep:
star_5
:rolleyes:someone's confident about their results...

No i'm bricking it for my results! :frown: But just thought they were overrated and dont want the person who started this thread getting stressed out like i did!
If you are completely thick and have no life, then it seems like a plan.
Reply 59
seen as gcses are ridiculously easy (they changed all the specs in 08, not that they were hard before then)...I would say no

Latest