Reply 20
:troll: impersonator?
hmmm thats nice, wouldnt happen tho
Reply 22
I am 12 years old and what is this?
Reply 23
Well f*ck a duck!
Reply 24
....BUT can a Dog get Human preggers...hmmmm could be here a while...

woof woof
Reply 25
Jesus, that dog is one of the most unsettling things I've ever seen.
Reply 26
GTFO troll :wink:
Reply 27
simply..no the animal egg and human wont go together, as a previous poster said, different chromosome numbers
Reply 28
I'd love to see you explaining this situation to the vet.
Holy giblets that poor creature...I'd take it to the vets for some theorpy.. :s-smilie:
dont think about it mate, you can go to jail for a long time for that sort of behaviour, and when you're in jail and inmates find out what you've done, well....
Humans have 46 chromosomes. Most other animals have more or less, so the cells are incompatible and nothing will happen to them. Just as an example, they tried to breed African elephants with Asian elephants, and even though they are pretty much the same species, the babies they had only got to live for a short time, suggesting that there was some basic difference in the DNA of the parents. So no, there is no chance people can have babies with animals.
would it be the same for two different animals? like a dog and cat.. they couldn't make a dogcat could they?. and no.. i never did go to my science lessons.
Reply 33
Elynnor1811
would it be the same for two different animals? like a dog and cat.. they couldn't make a dogcat could they?. and no.. i never did go to my science lessons.

Reply 34
Hahaha
AsystoleUK

so they could?
Elynnor1811
so they could?

Well, you can get ligers (lions/ tigers) :dontknow: Some can some can't basically.

Edit: le gasp, post #666
Peanut42
Rubbish troll...

Pffft I;m better at trolling he is. I hate wannabe trolls.
Flying Cookie
Humans have 46 chromosomes. Most other animals have more or less, so the cells are incompatible and nothing will happen to them. Just as an example, they tried to breed African elephants with Asian elephants, and even though they are pretty much the same species, the babies they had only got to live for a short time, suggesting that there was some basic difference in the DNA of the parents. So no, there is no chance people can have babies with animals.

This is clearly untrue. Where do you think mermaids and centaurs come from? :rolleyes:
Reply 39
Even though the animal cannot get pregnant, yes you should definately take it to the vet.

Random, but once I heard if a woman had sex with a horse, the size of ithe horse's penis would kill her. Not sure if its true or not, my teacher had a tendancy to joke about a lot of things.

Latest

Trending

Trending