The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
mtbab
a funny thing is when they collect the exams and everyone is holding them diff ways but they gotta order them so you watch them try to jig them about and collect more and keep walking in a straight line at the same time, and when you can see they are struggin its funny, coz even if you wanted to help (which u never do) ure not allowed (darn!,lol)

lol oh we just leave ours on the table. but that's happened before and it's always funny :biggrin: . oh it was funny when the head of english came in and she had about 4 packages of exam papers in her hands, and she was struggling to get through the door, they seemed so heavy. you just have to laugh at these things.
gemgems89
lol oh we just leave ours on the table. but that's happened before and it's always funny :biggrin: . oh it was funny when the head of english came in and she had about 4 packages of exam papers in her hands, and she was struggling to get through the door, they seemed so heavy. you just have to laugh at these things.

lol it's great when they give out chemistry or physics papers with tear-out datasheets and when they say "you may begin" you just hear this chorus of everyone carefully tearing out their sheets at once... it's quite funny lol.
Reply 22
thefish_uk
lol it's great when they give out chemistry or physics papers with tear-out datasheets and when they say "you may begin" you just hear this chorus of everyone carefully tearing out their sheets at once... it's quite funny lol.
lol can't say i've ever experienced that but i'll look out for it in my next science exam :p:
Reply 23
datasheets? I have never done a GCSE phsyics/chem paper, but ive done plenty practice and what are they lol.
I do OCR
Reply 24
gemgems89
lol can't say i've ever experienced that but i'll look out for it in my next science exam :p:

yeh that'll be something to look forward to with mine, oooooooooooooooh somethin fun to look forward to with chem and phys
xxjayx
datasheets? I have never done a GCSE phsyics/chem paper, but ive done plenty practice and what are they lol.
I do OCR

Ahh, this is in the GCSE forum!? You coulda told me before you gave me the link Gems! :p:

Nah it was for the AS modules in January. For physics it's a load of fundamental constants and equations, for chemistry it's basically a periodic table.
Reply 26
thefish_uk
Ahh, this is in the GCSE forum!? You coulda told me before you gave me the link Gems! :p:

Nah it was for the AS modules in January. For physics it's a load of fundamental constants and equations, for chemistry it's basically a periodic table.

Oh darn it lol.

Well today with English it was good enough with everyone rustling through their anthologies. oooh rustling is an onomatopoeia :rolleyes:
Reply 27
theyve scrapped the data books now, which i think is slack
Reply 28
mtbab
theyve scrapped the data books now, which i think is slack

yeh which makes past papers quite hard to do. they always say "refer to databook page 8" or something, grr.
Not sure about laughing, but my friend couldn't do the first question in a GCSE exam last year and swore loud enough for people in front of her to hear. My teacher did star jumps in the exam hall because it was freezing, and laughed at my pink fluffy bunny pen in my Maths exam.
Reply 30
sheerframboise
Not sure about laughing, but my friend couldn't do the first question in a GCSE exam last year and swore loud enough for people in front of her to hear. My teacher did star jumps in the exam hall because it was freezing, and laughed at my pink fluffy bunny pen in my Maths exam.

lol! star jumps? are you being serious? haha that is so funny! i wouldnt have been able to do the exam for laughing.
Reply 31
sheerframboise

lol me too i would be laughing for at least the first hour, then i might calm down a bit, till i looked up and saw her again lol
Reply 32
mtbab
lol me too i would be laughing for at least the first hour, then i might calm down a bit, till i looked up and saw her again lol
lol yeah i know, that's just classic! i would do anything (almost) to see that!
gemgems89
lol! star jumps? are you being serious? haha that is so funny! i wouldnt have been able to do the exam for laughing.

lol!

Was the exam in the gym then? Did she get the wrong idea?
Reply 34
thefish_uk
lol!

Was the exam in the gym then? Did she get the wrong idea?

lol that's just so funny, i cant get over it. they would probaly have to send me out for laughing so much. star jumps! lol!!!!!
Reply 35
yeah i always end up laughing at something, and the invigilators get so stroppy about it which makes me laugh more :biggrin:
Reply 36
lilipad
yeah i always end up laughing at something, and the invigilators get so stroppy about it which makes me laugh more :biggrin:

two of my exams have been covered by my all time fave teach and she laughed one point at the music in my exam and i nearly burst out laughing when i saw her trying to supress it lol
Yeah it happened in the sports hall :biggrin: though it was before we started the exam, although we were, strictly speaking, under examination conditions :rolleyes: He's an ubercool teacher, dances in lessons - I've a video recording of it on my phone. We're quite used to his antics now. Gets me through these dark times. (Links in with my signature...!)
Reply 38
sheerframboise
Yeah it happened in the sports hall :biggrin: though it was before we started the exam, although we were, strictly speaking, under examination conditions :rolleyes: He's an ubercool teacher, dances in lessons - I've a video recording of it on my phone. We're quite used to his antics now. Gets me through these dark times. (Links in with my signature...!)

lol i would love a teacher like that. i have one teacher who is kinda crazy, she has her moments. like...... she gets annoyed when people knock on the door and interupt her lesson so once someone knocked on the door and she picked up the bin, opened the door, put it in that person's hand, shut and locked the door and carried on teaching as if nothing happened. i couldnt stop laughing. then when she realised how mad she was she went out to see where the bin was and.... it had gone! :eek: da da da........
Reply 39
The simultaneous rustling of papers makes me laugh too. :biggrin:

Apparently, according to my History teacher, when our teachers invigilate, they play games with each other - like walking around trying to spot which pupil is wearing the most expensive shoes and stuff. :rolleyes:

Latest