The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Victoria Point -Private Halls

Scroll to see replies

I'm moving here in September. I was wondering whether anyone could give me some reviews on the place and area.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Maireadm1
I'm moving here in September. I was wondering whether anyone could give me some reviews on the place and area.

Hey, i'm moving here in September too! I'm a bit worried about the reviews i've seen but i'm hoping it won't be to bad. I'm going to Arden school of theatre to do musical theatre. What about you?
Reply 62
Anyone knows how to cancel the agreement after signing it? I think I have to find someone for my place right?
You'll have to ring, but it means you may lose your £95 payment fee?
Reply 64
They told me I am legally binded because I signed the contract. The only possible way is to find a replacement and it is my responsibility. And the only way is advertising the room on fb, spareroom, gumtree... etc
Original post by CeOz
They told me I am legally binded because I signed the contract. The only possible way is to find a replacement and it is my responsibility. And the only way is advertising the room on fb, spareroom, gumtree... etc

MCR's cancellation policy allows you to be released from your tenancy agreement if you fail to get the grades to get into UoM. If you're cancelling for a different reason, however, I think you'll need to find someone else to take your room. Why do you need to cancel your contract, out of interest?
Reply 66
I'm an international student so I need a visa to study in the UK. I just wanted to know the options incase I have a problem with that. But it seems only I can help myself :smile:
does anyone know how many payments are required?
any updated review?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 68
It is written on the tenancy agreement I think.
Reply 69
Anyone from mmu living here in September?? Me and my friend are thinking about getting a 2 bed flat
I'm studying at mmu🙋🏽
Reply 71
I'm studying at mmu🙋🏽

Aw cool, what are you studying?
Forensic science and applied criminology wbu?
Reply 73
Forensic science and applied criminology wbu?

Digital media and communications:smile:
I'll be staying here too this year 👀 studying at MMU
Reply 75
Anyone staying in Apartment 173 or Block 6?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending