Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm coming to London on 3rd Sept, so either date is fine by me :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 21
John!
Oh good God, so I went on holiday and forgot about this for a while. I'm thinking the 4th or 11th of September (Fridays both). What does anyone/everyone think?

What is the proposed event? :wink:
Reply 22
I'll come! I can make either date too, methinks :biggrin:
Reply 23
I'm on holiday until Sept 11th, I could probably come along at some point on the 11th though, wouldn't be able to on the 4th.

Edit: scrap that I can't do the 11th, flight lands at 11pm lol. So I can't do either.. Have fun for me anyway :biggrin:
Reply 24
I'm ok with either date too. Although if it's on the 11th then I can't make it before 4/5pm ^^
Reply 25
Is this really happening then?
Reply 26
oh i forgot about this! lets do something on the 11th :biggrin:
:woo: if it's on the 11th I'll pop in for a little while, I'm passing through London on my way to Kent :smile:

Edit: Though I arrive at 3 :s-smilie: maybe not, lol.
Reply 28
Oh, great. I'm in london on the 10th, 12th and 13th. Making the return trip on each day. I might stay overnight on the 10th then........
Reply 29
There's a chance I'll be visiting London between the 8th and the 11th or 12th it looks like, so I'll definitely be coming if I am.
Reply 30
Ok! Emc2 and I are going to be around on Friday afternoon. 'was thinking about 5?
Can anyone make that who wants to come along?
Also, not entirely sure where we should meet. Is the Union Bar closed at the moment? Can any of the non-freshers who want to come suggest anything?
Reply 31
Union bar is still open I think, I'll check on my way home tonight.

Around 5 is ok for me.

Still considering if I should meet random people from the internet.. :p:
Reply 32
I'm moving into my flat in fulham on saturday, so I'll be busy, but I should be able to come around 5-ish. And yep, the Union bar is open every day, although I've heard a rumour that after 6, they ask for student ids, so we'd have to buy them for you, if it goes on for a long time.
I may be there - I'll decide at some point tomorrow. I get into london at 3 so I'd have to find a way to kill 2 hours with a big suitcase :s-smilie: so maybe not haha.
Reply 34
jennikay
I may be there - I'll decide at some point tomorrow. I get into london at 3 so I'd have to find a way to kill 2 hours with a big suitcase :s-smilie: so maybe not haha.

Well, the two of us will actually be around for a couple of hours beforehand if you do want to come along, so you wouldn't be alone for hours.
Reply 35
If it's definitely on, then I can appear at any time, so we could have a pre-meet-up meet-up at 3, for those of us who are available.
Reply 36
Well at least two of us will be there either way :P we've run out of things to do anyway. So yeah, we'll be there from 3 onwards.
Still undecided... I think I shall have to pass on it as I don't fancy lugging a huge suitcase around S Kensington. I shall see most of you in a month :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending