The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I know someone who has. He spent a year as a HCA and got in second time around. You needed a well rounded application for grad entry - it's not all about degree class.
Reply 2
Surely_unsure
Has anyone been rejected for Grad-Entry despite having a 1st class degree?

What did you do next?

For which subject??
Reply 3
ak12009
For which subject??

Whatever is accepted - Biology, Biomedical Studies, Human and Medical Sciences, Neuroscience, Psychology.
Reply 4
Of course people are rejected with excellent academics, what do you think this is? Maths?
Reply 5
Renal
Of course people are rejected with excellent academics, what do you think this is? Maths?

No.. the other 'M'.
Reply 6
Surely_unsure
No.. the other 'M'.
First class degree is the least of anyone's worries.
Reply 7
Renal
First class degree is the least of anyone's worries.

First-Class degree + 1 year as a HCA (who reflects obsessively on the experience)

good idea?
Reply 8
Surely_unsure
First-Class degree + 1 year as a HCA (who reflects obsessively on the experience)

good idea?
Much better.
Reply 9
I know a few people. Interviews plays a fundamental role at many universities. A 1st class degree just helps one obtaining an interview place and thereafter it is more if not all about how you performed on that day.
nas7232
I know a few people. Interviews plays a fundamental role at many universities. A 1st class degree just helps one obtaining an interview place and thereafter it is more if not all about how you performed on that day.

I can't tell.. are you going into Grad Entry?

Latest

Trending

Trending