The Student Room Group

How bad is what I did?!

I was talking to my ex (liar, cheater, manipulator) on MSN and he told me that he and his new girlfriend joined a particular sexyfriendfinder website to look for a girl to have a threesome with. So I made a fake profile on the site and ****** with him a bit. He totally fell for it. It was hilarious.

Eventually he figured out it was me (I was giving obvious hints all along) and he's really angry now. The whole debacle lasted for an hour, tops.

How bad am I on a scale from 1-10? Have you ever pretended to be someone else?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Personally I find that quite funny!
Someone has pretended to be me on the internet, with dire consequences actually, so I would have to give you a 10. That was very mean of you.
Well if it made you feel abit better, then your not that bad.

He built himself up for the fall in this case :p:
sounds pretty funny to me!
sil3nt_cha0s
Someone has pretended to be me on the internet, with dire consequences actually, so I would have to give you a 10. That was very mean of you.

Cos her scenario sounds exactly the same as yours. :lolwut:
Reply 6
You did good!!

BUT... why are you still talking to him?
Reply 7
sounds funny

well played xD
I think thats quite amusing.

You didnt do something very wrong, its not like you made someone fall in love with you knowing you were going to break their heart or anything.
Reply 9
tom_tom_tom

He built himself up for the fall in this case

Probably especially when he was encouraging me to make a profile and put up (real) nude pictures. :p:
Worse than the Rwandan genocide, but not as bad as the Holocaust.
Reply 11
Haha, that's funny though imo.
Sounds funny and only slightly mean. He'll get over it soon enough! At least it's not like public humiliation.
Reply 13
thats hilarious:smile:
Reply 14
I'd say 10.

But in a good way ;D
Reply 15
i'll give you 0. What you did was awesome :biggrin:
Reply 16
hahaha i think thats brilliant, well played xD
your not a bad person, but a genius :p:
that's wicked...hahaha...no you're not bad..he should chill out..
Reply 18
:yy: not mean at all i wouldn't say, you didn't let it get too far (as in agreeing to meet him while pretending to be someone else etc) and it's not public.

i think that's brilliant :biggrin:
3?

Latest

Trending

Trending