The Student Room Group
Haven't I read this several times before? What are you looking for that you didn't find from either of your previous two threads?

1, 2. The recommendation to look at the (lengthy) Higher thread is particularly relevant. You can study the same text at a wide variety of levels.
Reply 2
You have made two threads like this already, all in which I have offered to help. Whats wrong with these threads? There are lots of replys and if you had told me which type of books you like I would have recommended loads for you, like I asked - twice. There is even a sticky on the subject which I have quoted the link to you in both of your other threads, if you bothered to look.

Ugh. If you're not going to bother to look at the responses, I won't offer you any more help.
Reply 3
sorry heva plz forgive me i quite like war books anything will do really as long as its short and has tons to write about
If you like war and want really short so dulce et decorum est or another Wilfred Owen poem.
Reply 5
Meteorshower
If you like war and want really short so dulce et decorum est or another Wilfred Owen poem.

Do you not have to study two poems?
Reply 6
LuhLah

It depends on your teacher tbh. My teacher said I had to but some are fine with just one. However two makes it easier because you can compare them and it bulks out your essay quite a bit, with hardly any extra work :p: *The lazy person's guide to higher english!!*
LuhLah

No, although individual teachers might make people do it. Wilfred Owen's poems are sufficiently imagery dense to analyse for hours, so there's not really any risk of not having enough to write about.

But if he really wanted to do two, Wilfred Owen has a couple of other rather good war poems :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending