The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
ScottD
ENGLISH is up!

Have fun guys looking, glad i did it last year lmfao. Why am i excited haha!

I don't think I've done well at all in the close reading :s-smilie: uhoh
Reply 61
Same for me last year....on the countryside. I want to be a pilot and this year it's on aviation!

Anyways, i didnt recognise any of their answers but i got a B overall and 34/50 in the close reading which was just an A....don't read too much into it....
I forgot what i wrote :p:
Reply 63
Well I've probably failed english... no surprise there...
Ahh just looked at SG English. I don't know, all the answers I kinda recognise from the passage, I just don't recognise them from me writing them! I remember writing some of it. Blah. I'll just wait and see, I usually do pretty well in reading and I never think I have done.
Reply 65
That's exactly what I'm like! I'm looking at the SG reading paper and I know the general idea of the answers related to mine but I always worry incase I've missed stuff out!

It was a long time ago anyway... I think I've got a low 1 or something.

EDIT: FRENCH IS UP GUYSS!!
Reply 66
I can't remember what I wrote for English.
I wish they would just upload them the night after the exam when my answers are fresh in my head.
Reply 67
Added all the recent MIs to the first post. Now, I'm going to go see if I passed the close reading or not...

EDIT: Can't really remember, but it looked like I lost a lot of marks...another surprise for results day :frown:
Reply 68
I can't remember any of my answers. I don't know whether to be pleased or not. :smile:
Reply 69
I know my writing was good, so if I've failed the reading, I can probably get a 4 :s-smilie:
Reply 70
LuhLah
I know my writing was good, so if I've failed the reading, I can probably get a 4 :s-smilie:

I'm sure you'll do better than that.

Say you got a 1 for both parts of your folio and the writing exam.

What's your talk grade?
Reply 71
well can safely say i've failed french :frown:
Reply 72
Kirsty59
I'm sure you'll do better than that.

Say you got a 1 for both parts of your folio and the writing exam.

What's your talk grade?

Reply 73
Laura2222
well can safely say i've failed french :frown:

How horrible was the listening? I don't even know the french for Plasma TV or make-up.

Still remember they might lower the pass mark.
Reply 74
LuhLah

That's a 2 for talk, a 1 for writing and at the absolute worst (Probably not likley) a 4 for reading. That's an overall 2. :yes:
Reply 75
Kirsty59
That's a 2 for talk, a 1 for writing and at the absolute worst (Probably not likley) a 4 for reading. That's an overall 2. :yes:

But I remember ******* up the general epically, and coming out, it seemed to obvious :rolleyes:

I'll just tell myself I've got a 2. Gah, I hate all this waiting.
Reply 76
Kirsty59
How horrible was the listening? I don't even know the french for Plasma TV or make-up.

Still remember they might lower the pass mark.

I don't know plasma TV.
Isn't make up maquilage or something? Thats spelt wrong but if I heard it, I know what it was.

Man I miss french :frown: I can't fit it in my coloums this year. I could if I dropped maths but to be a nurse, I would think maths is more important than french.
Reply 77
LuhLah
But I remember ******* up the general epically, and coming out, it seemed to obvious :rolleyes:

I'll just tell myself I've got a 2. Gah, I hate all this waiting.

But remember half your folio counts for reading too. All the critical essays on Macbeth or whatever. :smile:
Reply 78
xo-Heva
I don't know plasma TV.
Isn't make up maquilage or something? Thats spelt wrong but if I heard it, I know what it was.

Man I miss french :frown: I can't fit it in my coloums this year. I could if I dropped maths but to be a nurse, I would think maths is more important than french.

I don't have a clue. :biggrin:

I wanted to do french too but the columns didn't work because I took an apparently weird set of subjects this year.
Reply 79
Kirsty59
But remember half your folio counts for reading too. All the critical essays on Macbeth or whatever. :smile:

It does?

Thank jesus for the flawed exam system ^^

Latest

Trending

Trending