The Student Room Group
her weight goes into her ass not her legs, just turn her round 90 degrees
The high amount of the hormones associated with being female causes girls to carry weight on their arse/thighs.

Beyonce hit the jackpot genetically. Thank god.
Reply 3
She looks fine.
Reply 4
ive seen her in flesh and she looks healthy and fit. Yes, her legs are chunky and maybe you call that big-boned but i wouldnt interpret that as weight/bad fat. It's just body type and you get that from your genes i guess.

Shakira is the same but no way is she fat..my opinion :smile:
Even if she is big-boned, what does it matter? It's nice to see a celebrity that has a healthy figure, and lots of girls would kill to look like Beyonce.
Reply 6
She has an hour-glass body - lucky cow!!
amy1395
Even if she is big-boned, what does it matter? It's nice to see a celebrity that has a healthy figure, and lots of girls would kill to look like Beyonce.

I would love to have that body also.
Reply 8
Yeah, she's got a hench ass-bone.
Reply 9
Either way she's fine
I think her legs look great.
Shes got an hoursglass figure, in order for her to look skinny she would have to way about 20 kg less than her normal weight-normal weight being her height in kilosso if shes 170 - 70 kg. By the looks of her shes probablyon ideal weight which if shes 170 would be about 58 or 56..
Reply 12
Nah she's not big boned at all otherwise she would be alot thicker up top ... luckily she's pear shaped which means no matter the amount of weight she puts on it goes straight to her thighs and hips.... i dont think she's quite hour glass
Reply 13
na shes not big boned at all. She's regular height, shoe size, broadness etc. She's just rpone to carrying a bit of weight on her bum and thighs, just her body type.
Reply 14
shes not big boned its just her body type.
i think she just has a larger frame, although definitely isn't carrying much fat.
I think she looks great regardless..

Latest