The Student Room Group
Reply 1
email addresse?
Scottus_Mus
Hey everyone,
Does anyone have any past papers for the EdExcel Physics AS? I've searches high and low on the internet for them and can't find anything but the spec papers. I'd be grateful if anyone could supply papers and marks schemes.

Thanks,

Scotty :tsr:

oh my god...physics is soooooooo hard and evil...i havent even revised it yet...oh my god...im going to die...

can you also please send me some practise papers...

thank you
Reply 3
Could anyone please send me some past papers and mark schemes for Edexcel physics AS too?

Im finding it really tough to revise.
Thanks
Jono
Reply 4
What board is it for ? I would like some as wel :biggrin: cheers
Reply 5
Me too please!
Thanks.
Reply 6
this is funny.. everyone is asking no one is willing to give.. damn ive got all papers n markschemes.. wish i had a scanner !
Reply 7
usman_s
this is funny.. everyone is asking no one is willing to give.. damn ive got all papers n markschemes.. wish i had a scanner !

Is there no way you could get access to a scanner :frown: You could always steal one from Dixons or 'accidentally pick it up and walk out with it' :rolleyes: to help your lovely friends at TSR :p:
Reply 8
I desperately need the physics papers- AS and A2 ones
Help Any1 ??
Reply 9
anyone got the as's, as i would liek them a swell
[email protected]
does anyone here do salters horners physics?? cos that is THE most impossible thing EVER i swear, and ive got some sh*t teachers 2 :frown:

Latest