The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
ScotlandStandUp
What is your evidence to suggest that the IDF and its leaders are war criminals?

Israel is a UN member state. Have fun convicing the world that it shouldn't exist.

YES kiddo, this a UN member state that has thousands of nuclear warheads that have not been accounted for. A nation that has refused to sign the nuclear proliferation treaty. A nation that drops biological warfare on a densly populated area and then pretends that it was using it for cover. A nation that has brought nothing but bloodshed for the last 60 or so years. A state which kills countless civilians but then has the nerve to say it has the most moral army in the world.
So tell me, why should this nation exist?
neil44
YES kiddo, this a UN member state that has thousands of nuclear warheads that have not been accounted for. A nation that has refused to sign the nuclear proliferation treaty. A nation that drops biological warfare on a densly populated area and then pretends that it was using it for cover. A nation that has brought nothing but bloodshed for the last 60 or so years. A state which kills countless civilians but then has the nerve to say it has the most moral army in the world.
So tell me, why should this nation exist?

The same could be said for Germany, France, the UK, the US, China, Russia, Japan, Italy, Spain, Portugal and countless other nations. They've all murdered millions of innocent civilians, however whenever the subject is about religion the tides turn and everyone supports poor Palestine, who've done nothing to deserve this, yet they happily slag off Israel, and side with all the other Arab nations and when Israel hits them back they whine to the rest of the world and expect help?

Give me a break.
This thread has diverged considerably from discussing Israeli-Iranian relations. Discuss the topic or it will be closed.
Reply 243
TheJudge
The nobel prize is a western-centric subjective award. It is not a fair analysis of achievment. Ofcourse people living outside of the west will have recieved less, many of these Jews who once this award were occupants of western nations when they won it.

A fairer test of Jewish intelligence would be math and science olympiads where Israeli teams dont fare to well especially compared to their muslim Persian neighbours in Iran who clearly out perform them.

I understand Jewish people try and push a notion they are ubermenschen through the claim of intellectuial superiority. However if you look at top universities they are packed full of Persian and Arab muslims, whereas many of these Jews just recieve a minimum education but benefit from a Jewish collective who fund them and give them jobs anyway.

I watched a program about a Jewish school where they only recieve education upto 14 years of age and most of that is religious instruction, but they all get good jobs because the whole community helps each other and funds each other. Why can't you people integrate into society and why do you have to rely on this collective if you are so superior to us goyim?

Why do you think you are better than everyone else?

1. If Yasser Arafat could win it, clearly it isnt a Western prize. He was a ruthless terrorist.

2. Lol...Iran outperforms Israel at math? Good for them, at least they can be better at something with 60X their land mass and 10X their population!

3. Where do Jewish collectives exist in North America? Jews do well because their parents stress education, as that is the only thing that can never be taken away from you. Possessions were stolen and family was murdered during the Holocaust, but your memories and education stayed with them forever.

4. The reason there are so many Jewish lawyers, doctors and accountants are not because of collectives, but because they work hard.

5. We do intergrate quite well, thats why there are so many Jewish senators and congressman, members of parliament etc. If anyone cant integrate its your wonderful Persian muslims who want to bring their backward Sharia law into Britain and Canada. Its them who want home grown terrorism and refuse to assimilate, hiding in their mosques and spouting jew hatred like the stuff you suscribe to.

I guarantee you know no Jews and have never been to Israel, and probably never been to Canada or the US either.

You can pretend your not an anti-semite but you are only fooling yourself.

back to Israeli Iran relations, Ifirmly believe Israel needs to attack their nuclear reactors like they did in Osirak to prevent a second holocaust, as Iran wants nuclear weapons to destroy israel likely through a proxy Hezbollah attack.
Reply 244
Drum roll.............THE HOLOCAUST
Harris- brings it up again.
Ill give you my car cos of the holocaust, actually take my house, and my money.
You deserve everything. Hell have the whole world while your at it.
GET OVER IT.
Reply 245
Canada always was a safe haven for zionists though. Galloway getting banned showed that 6 months ago. Did they forget something called "freedom of speech", something the west cant stop banging on about usually. Oh yeah that only applies when muslims are getting criticized.
Reply 246
Harris
1. If Yasser Arafat could win it, clearly it isnt a Western prize. He was a ruthless terrorist.

2. Lol...Iran outperforms Israel at math? Good for them, at least they can be better at something with 60X their land mass and 10X their population!

3. Where do Jewish collectives exist in North America? Jews do well because their parents stress education, as that is the only thing that can never be taken away from you. Possessions were stolen and family was murdered during the Holocaust, but your memories and education stayed with them forever.

4. The reason there are so many Jewish lawyers, doctors and accountants are not because of collectives, but because they work hard.

5. We do intergrate quite well, thats why there are so many Jewish senators and congressman, members of parliament etc. If anyone cant integrate its your wonderful Persian muslims who want to bring their backward Sharia law into Britain and Canada. Its them who want home grown terrorism and refuse to assimilate, hiding in their mosques and spouting jew hatred like the stuff you suscribe to.

I guarantee you know no Jews and have never been to Israel, and probably never been to Canada or the US either.

You can pretend your not an anti-semite but you are only fooling yourself.

back to Israeli Iran relations, Ifirmly believe Israel needs to attack their nuclear reactors like they did in Osirak to prevent a second holocaust, as Iran wants nuclear weapons to destroy israel likely through a proxy Hezbollah attack.

1. One bad example proves nothing. The nobel prize is a western centric subjective award. The fact more jews have won it just refelcts the large diaspora Jewish community living in the west.

2. Its ironic how you rant and rave about Jewish intellectual superiority until the shoe is on the other foot and then intellectual achievment means little. Iran also out performs Israel in science olympiads also.

3. Jewish people act as a collective. Just look at the film industry, its full of Jewish people, who have got there because they were given their jobs by other Jewish people. When one group acts as a collective they will have an advantage over the rest of society, its a form of segregation.

4. Some Jewish people work hard, they will get a good job and then they will only employ other Jewish people. Thats how the Jewish collective works. Really it is illegal.

5. Actually Iranians are notorious for integrating well, they are also notorious for education and business achievment. Iranians are not known for subscribing to extremist Islam, a great example is myself i am an athiest. The only reason Jewish people have so many political people is because they work as an organised collective to support themselves, they use their wealth to push members of their community into the political landscape which is aided often by the fact many voters just think they're a regular white guy.

I do know jewish people, not many as they mainly keep to themselves in weird little communities.

I have lived in Canada, i have family in Canada.

Anti-semite means nothing. It used to mean you hate jews now it means jews hate you. However to be honest if it is between us and you, I choose us.

Iran has a right to all Technology, the fourth Reich wont stop us.

I believe if Israel attacks Iran, Iran must respond by attacking Israeli nuclear installations, followed by a massive strike against Tel Aviv industry, Israeli power stations, Israeli bridges, Airports. This should be followed up by a massive arming of Palestinians, Lebanese and Syrian armies, with support from Iranian special forces.... Iranian training has already allowed a Geurilla force in Hezbollah to smash the IDF...

Then to put the cherry on the cake, shut down the straight of hormuz preventing the oil flowing from this region to cripple western efforts to support Israel.

I would then give 5 thousand dollars for every child Israeli arab women have.

We'll see how tough you are then bearjew.
Reply 247
TheJudge
This should be followed up by a massive arming of Palestinians, Lebanese and Syrian armies, with support from Iranian special forces....

that's already happening tho isnt it?
Reply 248
TheJudge
Then to put the cherry on the cake, shut down the straight of hormuz preventing the oil flowing from this region to cripple western efforts to support Israel.

that would undoubtedly have a nasty effect on the world economy but I don't think blackmailing the world in this way would really endear Iran to the world(no change there then :rolleyes: ) or 'cripple' any western efforts to support Israel.

Plus it would piss off the UN and if it came to conflict the US 5th fleet would burn the Iranian navy

Spoiler

Reply 249
Chrrye
that would undoubtedly have a nasty effect on the world economy but I don't think blackmailing the world in this way would really endear Iran to the world(no change there then :rolleyes: ) or 'cripple' any western efforts to support Israel.

Plus it would piss off the UN and if it came to conflict the US 5th fleet would burn the Iranian navy

Spoiler

Iran has already had to face the wrath of the whole world. When Saddam hussein attacked Iran; China, America, France, Russia and Britain all supported Iraq. Iraq used chemical, biological and other munitions against Iran. The world just watched on as Iranians died, cheering from the sidelines or the bleachers as Americans would say.

Iranian men charged at tanks with no guns in their hands, they climbed onto the tanks and pulled the Iraqis from these killing machines to beat them to death. All while the world lent its hand to Saddam.

Now the world watches with a supporting thumbs up to Israel as they threaten Iran. Its hardly Irans priority to keep the west happy, 1 million Iranians died through the 80's, all for oil. Iranian blood flowed so oil could flow. If anymore Iranian blood flows then we will have to stop the flow of oil.

The lives of Iranians means nothing to western nations, but when their cars don't run, when their aeroplanes don't fly, when their economies are collapsing they will soon question why Iranian blood is flowing.

When the western economies don't exist they won't be supporting Israel. I can gaurantee you.

Iran has a right to nuclear technology and no Jew or Israeli will stop this.
Reply 250
While I appreciate iranian attempts to blockade the Hormuz strait would have catastrophic effects on the US economy, it would not cause it to cease to exist. "I can guarentee you"

And if you think of the loss of money this would cost the US it is clear to see they would obliterate the blockage rather than face it for any period of time.
That kind of action would probably increase public feeling in the west to attack Iran or lend even greater support to Israel. More precious iranian blood would be spilt following this action..

I'm not sure its fair to say the entire Iran Iraq war casualties died 'for oil'. A fair part of it was Khomeini 'islamic republic' craziness..coupled with idiotic middle ages military tactics..
Reply 251
Magnum Opus
This thread has diverged considerably from discussing Israeli-Iranian relations. Discuss the topic or it will be closed.

Is there a version of Godwin's law that states that all discussions on Israel will eventually lead to the Israeli/Palestinian debate? If not, I'd like to claim naming rights.
Reply 252
Chrrye
While I appreciate iranian attempts to blockade the Hormuz strait would have catastrophic effects on the US economy, it would not cause it to cease to exist. "I can guarentee you"

And if you think of the loss of money this would cost the US it is clear to see they would obliterate the blockage rather than face it for any period of time.
That kind of action would probably increase public feeling in the west to attack Iran or lend even greater support to Israel. More precious iranian blood would be spilt following this action..

I'm not sure its fair to say the entire Iran Iraq war casualties died 'for oil'. A fair part of it was Khomeini 'islamic republic' craziness..

Its a figure of speech little girl. It would crush all the western democracys but they would exist.

I understand Americans have a certain amount of arrogance regarding their military capabilities but i am in the understanding you are not even America and as such it is making me cringe to see you pander to their propaganda and their false belief in their own military might.

If America moved any of their warships during a war into the strait of hormuz they would all be acceptable and easy targets for Iran.

I think the west is not as gullible as you make out, the west will be asking why are our economies are suffering for Israel's gain. In fact i suspect this is one of the main reasons America has blocked Israeli strikes against Iran already.

I realise your understanding of Iran is very limited and your assumption is that Iran is always in the wrong, however Saddam attacked Iran during the revolution period because the Iranian army has been disbanded and there was political turmoil. Saddam and much of the western world assumed it would be easy for them to steal Iranian land and dominate the oil rich southern region of Iran. They did not count on the fighting spirit of Iranians and as i have already mentioned, there was human wave attacks against iraqi attacks by Iranians.

Many people died, many innocent people died. My uncle was blown to bits by a mortar cannon so the west could have cheap oil.

As i said the west does not care about dead Iranians but when dead Iranians results in economic turmoil they will soon listen.

Iran has every right to all technology. I will support Irans nuclear goals so this time my cousins are not killed.
sron
Is there a version of Godwin's law that states that all discussions on Israel will eventually lead to the Israeli/Palestinian debate? If not, I'd like to claim naming rights.

I think I've already laid claims to it :p:

Mebius' Law - All discussions will naturally turn into a discussion upon whether Israel has a right to exist.

I'm closing this thread now, it's getting a tad ridiculous.

Latest

Trending

Trending