The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
dn013
Actually they could.

Yeah while Israel is in Washington wondering whether to buy F-22s, F-35s or an upgraded F-16s, Iran is being forced to smuggle parts from other countries to repair its 1960-era fighter planes.
Reply 21
Sakujo
Yeah while Israel is in Washington wondering whether to buy F-22s, F-35s or an upgraded F-16s, Iran is being forced to smuggle parts from other countries to repair its 1960-era fighter planes.

Who needs planes when you have missiles that can fly as far as Eastern Europe :rolleyes:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/20/official-confirms-irans-missile-launch/
Reply 22
Awesome. Another thread. Yay.
Reply 23
dn013
'Taste of their own medicine,' name one time when Israel dropped a nuclear bomb on anybody. You cannot because it has never happened. A 'taste of their own medicine' implies that they are having something done to them that they often do to others. And so your statement is misleading and untruthful by the fact that Israel has never nuked anybody.

It would be more accurate if you were to say:
'I wouln't mind seeing Israel getting destroyed' because that would not imply that Israel ever dropped a nuclear bomb on anybody - which is fact.

did i even mention a nuclear attack...and yes you havent dropped a nuclear bomb on anyone yet true true not a lot of people have :s-smilie: .

And regarding your next comment further down, the government of Israel is also ANOTHER TERRORIST ORGANISATION-you are all as bad as eachother frankly.
Reply 24
dn013
Read the post I put above - oh so by your calculations the USA is no longer a state for attacking multiple countries through air strikes in the Clinton administration. I am willing to be that those '100 people' were not very friendly to Israel - Sudan is rather far away.

I would also suggest that other countries that are no longer 'sovereign states' according to your calculations are:
Britain.
Syria (1973, build up to 1967 rocket fire into Northern Israel)
Jordan (1973)
Egypt (1973)
Colombia (attacks on FARC in Venezuela)
Argentina (Falklands war)
Britain (conquest hundred years ago)
France (empire)
Portugal (empire)
Spain (empire)
Germany - self explanatory
Austria - ditto

You get my drift.

Wth are you talking about? I never said Israel is not a state because of its strikes. Someone suggested that Israel would taste its own medicine, you sugested that this means that Israel would get destroyed, I countered saying a stike doesn't mean a nuclear strike and what the first guy probably meant by own medicine is Israel's agressive nature.

Also, considering that the IDF thinks that oxygen tanks could be rockets, I doubt how guilty those people were.
Reply 25
ali242
did i even mention a nuclear attack...and yes you havent dropped a nuclear bomb on anyone yet true true not a lot of people have :s-smilie: .

And regarding your next comment further down, the government of Israel is also ANOTHER TERRORIST ORGANISATION-you are all as bad as eachother frankly.

The thread is Iran ready to strike Israel, it is about nuclear weapons.

So when you said 'taste of your own medicine' you were definitely implying that you would like to see Israel get nuked.

Terrorist according to?
Reply 26
dn013

So when you said 'taste of your own medicine' you were definitely implying that you would like to see Israel get nuked.

Terrorist according to?

Terrorist according to anyone that bothers to open their eyes and stop believing the media and America :smile:.

I didnt imply nuclear weapons i just implied weapons ie. Israel going to syria dropping a few bombs and running off-same with Lebanon.
Reply 27
dn013
Who needs planes when you have missiles that can fly as far as Eastern Europe :rolleyes:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/20/official-confirms-irans-missile-launch/

Well considering I'm reading that Israel is testing a missile defense system just about everyday, I'm sure Israel will be alright. Also, don't confuse technology with capability, ran has developed the technology for a missile with that long of a range whether they have the ability to pull off that strike I severly doubtas more factors come into it.

Also, missiles don't substitute planes. Planes are far more useful.
Reply 28
Sakujo
Wth are you talking about? I never said Israel is not a state because of its strikes. Someone suggested that Israel would taste its own medicine, you sugested that this means that Israel would get destroyed, I countered saying a stike doesn't mean a nuclear strike and what the first guy probably meant by own medicine is Israel's agressive nature.

Also, considering that the IDF thinks that oxygen tanks could be rockets, I doubt how guilty those people were.

'a) violated its own sovereignty' so I gave you a short list of other countries you could say exactly the same about.

b) So if he did not mean nuclear strike what did he mean? An aggressive debate?

Well pretty f*cking guilty if those 'oxygen tanks' have left over 50% of Sderot's population with PTSD and have exploded on 90% of Sderot's streets.
Reply 29
Sakujo
Well considering I'm reading that Israel is testing a missile defense system just about everyday, I'm sure Israel will be alright. Also, don't confuse technology with capability, ran has developed the technology for a missile with that long of a range whether they have the ability to pull off that strike I severly doubtas more factors come into it.

Oh so the fact that Israel has a missile defense system makes it alright for Iran to shoot some missiles in Israel?
Reply 30
dn013
Oh so the fact that Israel has a missile defense system makes it alright for Iran to shoot some missiles in Israel?

could say the same with you attacking syria....
Reply 31
ali242
Terrorist according to anyone that bothers to open their eyes and stop believing the media and America :smile:.

I didnt imply nuclear weapons i just implied weapons ie. Israel going to syria dropping a few bombs and running off-same with Lebanon.

Lol so basically terrorist according to the ignorant. I get you.

Is that the same Syria that had a secret nuclear facility?
Is that the same Lebanon that allowed Hezbollah to shoot hundreds of rockets into Northern Israel, destroyed over one million trees in Israel.
Is that the same Syria that invaded Israel in 1948 and 1973, has funded Hezbollah and Hamas, and shot thousands of missiles into Israel from the Golan heights until 1967?
Reply 32
dn013

No but it makes Irans missile's less than half the threat you're trying to make them out as.
Reply 33
dn013

Terrorist according to?

Read the article

The head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard said Saturday that Iran will strike Israel's nuclear facilities if the Jewish state attacks Iran, a semi-official news agency reported.

It says if Israel attacks first :rolleyes:
Reply 34
Sakujo
No but it makes Irans missile's less than half the threat you're trying to make them out as.

It only takes one nuclear bomb to hit Tel Aviv and that is the end of Israel. Just one.
Reply 35
dn013
Lol so basically terrorist according to the ignorant. I get you.

Is that the same Syria that had a secret nuclear facility?
Is that the same Lebanon that allowed Hezbollah to shoot hundreds of rockets into Northern Israel, destroyed over one million trees in Israel.
Is that the same Syria that invaded Israel in 1948 and 1973, has funded Hezbollah and Hamas, and shot thousands of missiles into Israel from the Golan heights until 1967?

why shouldnt they have a nuclear facility? you do.
hmm why do you think they funded hamas and hezbollah?
why did they attack you?
hmmm all these questions need to be answered-oh wait they have.
Maybe if you didnt come and create your own little Jewish state none of this would have happened-maybe if you stop killing civilians during your "wars" it wouldnt happen. And yes Hamas etc...do kill civilians and they are as bad as you, but you know you killed more by tenfold.
Reply 36
dn013

Oh no!! Not the trees!!! Anything but them!!
Reply 37
bigmo7
Read the article

The head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard said Saturday that Iran will strike Israel's nuclear facilities if the Jewish state attacks Iran, a semi-official news agency reported.

It says if Israel attacks first :rolleyes:

point?
ogloom
don't use red alert 3 as a template for analysing real political conflicts.
Its much more likely that all of Iran's nuclear facilities are wiped out by a quick air-strike.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32167357/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa

iran is not stupid now.... if u read in the article... all the nuclear facilities are deep underground and are spread over iran... so i doubt they can do much... but when this happens its gonna be bloody and what red alert 3 are u talking about O.o i dont understand
Reply 39
bigmo7
Oh no!! Not the trees!!! Anything but them!!

They dont want greenpeace to also send nukes do they! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending