The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Possible need of shared accomadation

Are there any other soon to be first year students who also missed the deadline for applications for UCL Halls of Residence?

Im on the waiting list but have been told there is only a 50% chance of getting anything, I also wont be hearing if I am successful in getting a room until early September.

Is anyone else in this situation? Im starting to think about the need to find other students needing to share a flat? I don't necessarily need to share with other first year students - any and all response gratefully received.

I hope I'm not the only one so incompetent and look forward to hearing from you!
Milo Wasserman
Yeah I might need to look for other accommodation too.
I've been looking around and flats close to UCL can be around £300 per week, which isn't too bad when split between 2-3 people.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
hey,

good to hear from someone else in the same situation!
Do you want to meet up to talk about it? It'd be good to get some help and advice on the whole thing and it sounds like you've done a bit of research already!

Let me know what you think.
Reply 3
Hey, yeah im probably gonna need to look for accomodation too,
I wish we knew whether we're getting accomodation earlier though so we have more time to find somewhere! But i think that getting private accomodation might be better than being in UCL accom in some ways, cz we wont have 2 move out in the holidays or look for somewhere new at the end of the 1st year, altho i wouldve loved 2 be in halls!
Reply 4
Do you want to meet at uni and discuss it then?
I wanna have a look around anyway look at costs etc etc..
WOuld be good to meet someone in the same situation.

Latest

Trending

Trending