University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
Vodafone =]
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I've never had any trouble with o2 - and if Torquay is anything to go by, Exeter should be great for most networks. Definitely recommend o2, though (have had coverage everywhere with them, AFAIK).
Reply 3
Vodafone. Unlimited texts, 200 mins, it's highly likely you'll get coverage, and it's only £20 a month (for me).
Reply 4
O2 is excellent across campus & you even get signal in the basement level of the library! Orange is generally rubbish: my boyfriend was in Cook Mews in first year & could only get signal in a corner of his kitchen! I'm currently on 3 & they're not bad. I've never had too much trouble with signal, but I've not found it as good as O2.
Reply 5
My work phone's Orange and it's generally fine; my personal one is on T-Mobile and again, it's fine. The only exception is if I'm anywhere round the bottom of Cardiac Hill - Birks, Cook and Llewellyn, anywhere like that - where the reception on most networks seems to be a bit patchy.
Reply 6
i started off with orange and it was terrible for reception

since i changed to O2 ive had no problems with reception anywhere and it even worked in my room in birks :yes:
Reply 7
I couldn't get a signal on Orange in a ground floor room in Birks in 2007. Apart from that didn't have any problems.
apel444
Hmm. I was thinking about a 3 phone, they seem to be quite cheep. But, I've never heard good things about there coverage!

3 coverage is really bad in Exeter.
I wouldn't bother. I'm not sure why I've stuck with them to be honest.
Reply 9
Orange is crud. My housemate was in Cook Mews with me and only got signal on the landing up the top of the stairs, crunched into the corner. O2 and Vodafone have both been brilliant for me - only get problems on the Physics Stairwell...but thats hardly a large area =P
T-Mobile works quite well :smile:
Reply 11
Avoid Orange, its especially bad around Holland. Im on 02 and generally its pretty good.
Reply 12
Bummer guys, I'm already on Orange!
Reply 13
You get the Wednesday cinema deal though so not all is bad :wink:
Reply 14
CocoBean
You get the Wednesday cinema deal though so not all is bad :wink:

Well this is true. And I do appreciate it! :smile: I'm in Lafrowda, any thoughts on coverage?
Reply 15
Avoid 3. Coverage is generally bad, had to hang out of my window in Holland to get signal!

Latest

Trending

Trending