The Student Room Group
Reply 1
lol..wish i had the power to predict lol..but apparently they do tend to repeat the really old ones
Reply 2
Unfortunatly I think it could be anything! The only way to be sure that your essay mark will be high is to revise all the main principles from every unit. I hate unit 6 :frown:
Just see what essays are prominant in unit 1-5, they might be recycled. But theres so many topics, just evise it all!
And always have a look at the last paper they made (jan 2005?) to see what the essay question was then, as it WON'T be that one again. Its a small glimmer of hope in a very dark and horrible bio world... lol
LOL so true! In my january 05 exam, i predicted what questions might come up (excluding essays) by asessing the 04 paper, i was 70% right!

The Nitrogen cycle came up in 2004, and not in january 05, it might come up this year
THE UNDERDOG
LOL so true! In my january 05 exam, i predicted what questions might come up (excluding essays) by asessing the 04 paper, i was 70% right!

The Nitrogen cycle came up in 2004, and not in january 05, it might come up this year

Ah wow, we did that paper for our mock, and I totally forgot what the Nitrogen cycle even was lol. Needless to say, it wasn't a great success that paper! I just hate the way that you have to link several units together to get the marks for the essay question... i wrote 2 sides on enzymes and their commercial functions, all from the AS unit, totally forgetting about the genetic engineering part of unit 5 the mark scheme also wanted! DAMN THEM!!
Reply 7
hw much is every1 going to revise for in unit 6?
Reply 8
Something on water I hope :smile:
Or plants.
Or pigments.

If it's commercial uses of DNA or enzymes, I'll cry!

Latest