The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ramroff
She just admitted love for me, what should I do? I realyl jsut wanted something casual, not a wedding and all the other stuff that goes after it (house in the country, holiday home in seychelles etc)

God you sound just like my bf. Apart from I don't know whether or not he wanted something casual, cos it sometimes feels like that, but other times not.
spoonofdeath
Get out, get out now.

really !? is this what guys think when girls tell then they love them?!!,,,, should we just waite for u tell us u love us first and not say anything in fear of scaring you?!!!:mad:
Reply 42
-TMG-
The girl if she is young probably doesn't love you and really loves the sex but can't realise it due to her lack of maturity/brains...course if she's a bit older like 19-20s it could be somethin else.

So if you're, say, a 17 or 18 year old woman you're not capabable of feeling real love?
Xanthe
So if you're, say, a 17 or 18 year old woman you're not capabable of feeling real love?

I don't think thats true. I'm 18 and i am pretty definately in love with my boyfriend. It may be true for some people but if you know that you could be perfectly happy without the sex or you loved your boyfreind before the sex, then it is more likely to be real love than just love of the sex.
Xanthe

Ignore him Aisha...he's a ****** that guy.
I can't stand guys who use girls just for sex and disregard their feelings :mad: :mad:
Stuff everyone of them.
I think its ok for a guy to use a girl for sex if she knows he's doing that and she is doing the same. Casual sex is fine if both parties completely know the score. But if a guy is doing it and the girl doesn't know he only has himself to blame if the girl falls in love with him.
Reply 46
wild thing
Ignore him Aisha...he's a ****** that guy.
I can't stand guys who use girls just for sex and disregard their feelings :mad: :mad:
Stuff everyone of them.

I know exactly what you mean. I was expecting him to say something like, may be, he might learn to love her (there's always a possibility). But it looks like this guy just wants a physical relationship when what his girlfriend wants is an emotional commitment :frown: .
**noooni**
really !? is this what guys think when girls tell then they love them?!!,,,, should we just waite for u tell us u love us first and not say anything in fear of scaring you?!!!:mad:

Would possibly be a good idea, because if he is a really nice guy and has your best interests at heart, if you tell him you love him and he is sure he doesn't love you, he'd end it with you. Ofc he could be a bastard and carry and just get sex from you letting you believe that he loved you... (I'm not cynical at all honest).

OMG you neg reped me for saying get out!? My reasoning was for her sake not his! Bloody hell.
spoonofdeath
Would possibly be a good idea, because if he is a really nice guy and has your best interests at heart, if you tell him you love him and he is sure he doesn't love you, he'd end it with you. Ofc he could be a bastard and carry and just get sex from you letting you believe that he loved you... (I'm not cynical at all honest).

OMG you neg reped me for saying get out!? My reasoning was for her sake not his! Bloody hell.

i didnt neg rep you !! (i am new to this forum and dont even know how to do that!).... someone else must have done it
:rolleyes:
**noooni**
i didnt neg rep you !! (i am new to this forum and dont even know how to do that!).... someone else must have done it
:rolleyes:

lol kay, someone did for that comment tho :redface: very unreasonable!
amm my ex turned around and told me he loved me

before we were going out

i just told him i didn't feel the same

Latest

Trending

Trending