The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nottingham (YES), Kings (YESSS), Imperial (YEAAAAHHHHH)
Newcastle, of course :love:
On second thoughts, NUS always had a certain lure to it, although I don't live in Singapore anymore.
Exactly where I will be going(Cambridge) if I meet my offer. If I couldn't pick it I would have picked Trinity College Dublin
Reply 64
Toiletpaper8
Well, you do get the BMedSci in the same 5 years :p: And there's a chance to intercalate a MSc in 6, what more can you ask for? :p:

A BA Medical Sciences in 3 years and an MA Med Sci in 6 and 1 term?

It could be lupus
Exactly where I will be going(Cambridge) if I meet my offer. If I couldn't pick it I would have picked Trinity College Dublin

(Have you just got a thing about places called trinity college?) Gotta agree with you (as i'm already there) cambridge all the way(for main reason see above) :five:
Reply 65
Degausser
*awaits the barage of Oxbridge, UCL and Impy*

UCL :WOO:

But I am going there hopefully :frown:
Reply 66
It could be lupus

Do you just like that name? :teeth:
munro90

(Have you just got a thing about places called trinity college?) Gotta agree with you (as i'm already there) cambridge all the way(for main reason see above) :five:

No that is merely a coincidence :p: Trinity College Dublin is a very highly respected university for medicine, and I applied to Trinity College Cambridge as I was told to by a relative who had done medicine at Trinity a number of years ago.

Thats exactly the reason why Cambridge is so great, an MA Med Sci in 6 years! Plus I love the fact that is is an MA not MSc :p: Doesn't make to much sense to me
munro90

Though the MA is honorary :p:
Jessaay!
Do you just like that name? :teeth:

:p: No here are my reasons from an above post:

No that is merely a coincidence :p: Trinity College Dublin is a very highly respected university for medicine, and I applied to Trinity College Cambridge as I was told to by a relative who had done medicine at Trinity a number of years ago.

Toiletpaper8
Though the MA is honorary

Shhhh! Don't be spreading vicious rumours! :p:
I don't get to pick, so I will be happy with any school that accepts me:biggrin:
Newcastle was the place i most wanted to go, so i was lucky. I quite fancied Bristol as well, but didn't have the A levels for it.

dances_with_lamposts
Swansea (but they dont want me! :frown: ), or Nottingham (they want me! :woo: ).

Urgh, i absolutely hated Swansea on the open day! Too much concrete and boarded up shops for me. Each to his own i suppose :smile:
Reply 72
Bristol - Always wanted to go there!
Newcastle - Love the city and good mix of people + makes everything else so much easier for me (travelling)
Dundee - Favourite place out of all the ones I applied for :biggrin:
Bristol. Was my top choice - but they didn't want me :sad:
Reply 74
If you asked me last year i would of said Manchester or KCL, but after going there and meeting some people (they happend to be horrible people), obviosuly not saying that they all are, but ididnt get good first impressions.

This year it had to be Barts because i went there lastyear and reegretted not applying first time, so i was really glad when i got the place this year, couldnt of asked for anything more. (maybe a halls room on a higher floor :smile: )
Reply 75
Newcastle...why?????
Reply 76
It's all about being at HYMS :cool:.
Demon_AS
It's all about being at HYMS :cool:.

nahhh it's all about Imperial tbh :awesome:
kizdxb
Newcastle...why?????

Is this a question directed at people who wanted Newcastle or a statement that you wanted Newcastle and wanna know why the OP wants to know?
Reply 79
francescarella
nahhh it's all about Imperial tbh :awesome:
You're not even a medic!

Imposter! Quit trolling our forum :p:.

Latest

Trending

Trending