The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i was longer than i thought, maybe cause i wrote so much . completed one booklet and got on to a second. It was easy enough. U???????
hard :frown:

but im gonna rock social issues socks :cool:
Reply 3
hehe Go GG :p:

i thought the paper was pretty easy..but thats cos for our mocks we got a REALLY hard paper and i didnt revise much so ended up with a D....and this paper was kinda easy and i still only started revising last night lol :p:

rekon i got around a B from the grade boundaries of last year :biggrin: ..and for me anything higher than a D (for RE) is great hehe :biggrin: chuffed :cool:
just hope the next paper is as easy :rolleyes:
Reply 4
i thought it was relatively easy, most im my year came out thinking it was a dos
Alex_Pi
i thought it was relatively easy, most im my year came out thinking it was a dos

nah we all thought it was hard enough as my teacher gave us a revision list since she was goin through everythin that had came up in past years and never thought anything bout the 'son of man' would come up im jus tlucky i read over my notes about the son of man before my exam :rolleyes: lol!!! xoxo
Reply 6
I didn't see the paper - we do 1A and I was impressed - it was a great paper and some of the questions were actually repeated from last year or the year before. However, I seemed to spend so much time answering the questions that were worth relatively small marks e.g. 2 marks in such great detail that I ran out of time and did not even get started on either essay questions - just out of interest, does anyone know what the essay questions were about. This exam will [hopefully] definiately by a learning curve for me because I seem to have real issues when it comes to knowing the required level of detail and I just seem to have a mental block where everything I've learnt comes flooding back and I want to write it.

So, overall, I'm really disappointed today, but I got full marks on c/w and hopefully Paper 2A will push my mark up (a little!)
Reply 7
ermm..let me try and remmebr...well one of the questions was to write out either the story of the paralysed man or the entrance into galilee i think..u no where he comes inon the donkey...erm..and one was "Children shouldnt be baptised so young" do u agree/disagree question
erm cant remember the rest sorry
maybe someone else can help u out :smile:
Reply 8
We didn't have anything like that, but there was a question on Baptism last year. No question on Palm Sunday either this year.

Latest