The Student Room Group

israel, Neda Soltan & Whiskey Persians

The Shah of iran was a despot. a bloody tyrant. he murdered more than the mullahs. he squandered the wealth more than the mullahs. he was extravagant, he wanted his country to be known as Persia. he behaved like PERSIAN king. he was an icon of DEMOCRACY, of modernity. a sign that iran was progressive and enlightened, PERSIA!once again :rolleyes:

yes! this is what they want now. a new enlightened, sophisticated, progressive, modern, democratic PERSIA.

will it work? will it be a matter of out of the frying pan and into the fire?

I think so.

have you heard the voices in Israel?

they're calling for support ? The Iranian Jews in israel? have you heard what they say? they support the uprising in IRAN.

what does this say about the internal affairs of Iran? who are these people? what do they want? what ramifications for Iran?

do the whiskey persians not see how delude they are? :s-smilie:

Israel will bum Persia :s-smilie:
this is how they wannit. destroy their own country. they, to some of my friends are TRAITORS! the type who ran behind the SHAH and then realized later what a **** he was, then rallied behind the revolution.

we all know we, the brits and the americans did some puppet mastery :yes: we're going through the same crap again. dont they see it? :rolleyes:

they want streets flowing with whiskey, women with tits and minge sticking out in full view of their brothers and fathers.

they want to have hollywood glamour as seen on the big screen, like sharon stone, they can flash a bit of fleece to the boss at work and perhaps get a promotion. a life so perfect! freedom at its best, a world where nobody suffers from poverty, there is equality, no violence, everybody has a hollywood smile, everybody drives a hummer and lives a healthy free life. none of this neurotic iranian lifestyle, where you have to get a shrink for your poodle :p:

well? Neda Soltan? what a waste of life.
no matter what the iranians go through, i hope they dont get bummed by israel. the people want that. but then again, they've got their hreads up their arses.

what do you think?
Reply 1
****. Relax.
That made less sense than any thread I think I have ever seen.
Reply 3
PeeWeeDan
****. Relax.

why ? :p:
Reply 4
ForeverIsMyName

you gay?

what's with the ugly mugshot?

anyway, we all know what your forte is. Islam bashing.

have you anything else to contribute instead of behaving like a ******* retard. not that you are one mind .

im sure youre a jew pretending. something about your stance, it looks false.
MFX1209
you gay?

Alas no. Sorry.

what's with the ugly mugshot?

How very dare you.

anyway, we all know what your forte is. Islam bashing.

I wouldn't say I bash Islam. I just have a very low tolerance for idiots, and you happen to fall into both categories. If you write coherent, comprehensible posts, attempt to debate and be polite to other people, I wouldn't bash you.

Have a go :smile:
Reply 6
ForeverIsMyName

:rofl:

This exactly.
MFX1209
im sure youre a jew pretending. something about your stance, it looks false.

Nah. I have as much tolerance for the jews as I do for the muslims, namely, very little. How anyone can be religious baffles me.
Reply 8
Israel better hope democracy doesn't go to Iran otherwise we would vote for a president who would relocate our sweage plants there :smile:
Reply 9
Bateman
Israel better hope democracy doesn't go to Iran otherwise we would vote for a president who would relocate our sweage plants there :smile:

Give it a rest.
:lolwut:

... and ROFL "whiskey Persians" :rofl:
Reply 11
huh
MFX1209
The Shah of iran was a despot. a bloody tyrant. he murdered more than the mullahs. he squandered the wealth more than the mullahs. he was extravagant, he wanted his country to be known as Persia. he behaved like PERSIAN king. he was an icon of DEMOCRACY, of modernity. a sign that iran was progressive and enlightened, PERSIA!once again

yes! this is what they want now. a new enlightened, sophisticated, progressive, modern, democratic PERSIA.

will it work? will it be a matter of out of the frying pan and into the fire?

I think so.

have you heard the voices in Israel?

they're calling for support ? The Iranian Jews in israel? have you heard what they say? they support the uprising in IRAN.

what does this say about the internal affairs of Iran? who are these people? what do they want? what ramifications for Iran?

do the whiskey persians not see how delude they are? :s-smilie:

Israel will bum Persia :s-smilie:
this is how they wannit. destroy their own country. they, to some of my friends are TRAITORS! the type who ran behind the SHAH and then realized later what a **** he was, then rallied behind the revolution.

we all know we, the brits and the americans did some puppet mastery we're going through the same crap again. dont they see it?

they want streets flowing with whiskey, women with tits and minge sticking out in full view of their brothers and fathers.

they want to have hollywood glamour as seen on the big screen, like sharon stone, they can flash a bit of fleece to the boss at work and perhaps get a promotion. a life so perfect! freedom at its best, a world where nobody suffers from poverty, there is equality, no violence, everybody has a hollywood smile, everybody drives a hummer and lives a healthy free life. none of this neurotic iranian lifestyle, where you have to get a shrink for your poodle

well? Neda Soltan? what a waste of life.
no matter what the iranians go through, i hope they dont get bummed by israel. the people want that. but then again, they've got their hreads up their arses.

what do you think?

Eh? I don't know what to think, your post makes no sense whatsoever. The Shah was a dictator, the Mullahs are dictators, Iran needs democracy and freedom, end of.
Reply 13
What a rant! Chillax man...
Reply 14
MFX1209
The Shah of iran was a despot. a bloody tyrant. he murdered more than the mullahs. he squandered the wealth more than the mullahs. he was extravagant, he wanted his country to be known as Persia. he behaved like PERSIAN king. he was an icon of DEMOCRACY, of modernity. a sign that iran was progressive and enlightened, PERSIA!once again :rolleyes:

The Shah was an awful dictator.

But ask yourself who overthrew Irans democracy in 1953, and brought the Shah back to power?

The CIA, MI5 WITH the support of the Ayotollahs who feared that Dr. Mossadaq was a communist.

Latest

Trending

Trending