The Student Room Group

imagine!!

so imagine your sitting on a couch watching t.v then it says that the worlds most dangerous man has escaped from prison.Then you hear a noise in your garden you look out of the window and there he is trying to slam the door down.All the doors are locked and you cant find your keys and you go to ring the police and the phone is disconnected.You dont have a mobile and every single door and window in the house is locked except the bathroom door and your bedroom door.The murderer is nearly in the house and the only place you can hide is upstirs in 1 of the rooms.You dont have any guns or knifes because your very aware of the danger of them.You look out of the window and see the murderer with a machette knife it is long and sharp with blood soaked all over it.He manages to get into the house and the only way you can get away from him is upstairs and when you run he is gonna follow.You dont wanna die so what would you do?
Reply 1
Invite him into the bedroom. There's a chance he might get distracted.
Reply 2
pikaboo
Invite him into the bedroom. There's a chance he might get distracted.

Lol!!!

Spray something in his face maybe? :confused:
Reply 3
I don't think George Bush walks around with a machete. But to answer the question, smash a window and get out. Or surprise them and hit the over the head with a chair or something.
Reply 4
...or just collaborate, say you're a team, etc.
Reply 5
Adhsur
...or just collaborate, say you're a team, etc.

well that will work
Reply 6
Put my sword collection to use.
Reply 7
Thats a silly q, I don't need a key to get out of my house from the inside, I'd just go out of the front door.

:biggrin:
Reply 8
fionah
Thats a silly q, I don't need a key to get out of my house from the inside, I'd just go out of the front door.

Id stand ready with a chair or a baseball bat. When the door goes and he rushes in id git it to him on the balls. And he would double up. And depending on the force of the hit, i would keep pummeling him or leg it outside.
Reply 9
Leg it upstairs after popping into the pantry to stock up on supplies, strip and lay down on the bed. Fast as possible spread peanut butter and badger hair all over your self.

When aforementioned mad man crashes in through the door start screaming like a horse
Reply 10
deanimate
Leg it upstairs after popping into the pantry to stock up on supplies, strip and lay down on the bed. Fast as possible spread peanut butter and badger hair all over your self.

When aforementioned mad man crashes in through the door start screaming like a horse

Er and that will help you how?!
Reply 11
Adhsur
Er and that will help you how?!

oh, yeah, RIGHT! You telling me you'd go near someone writing about like a snake, covered in peanut butter and badger hair, who is also screaming like a horse?

(ill email you my address :wink:)
Reply 12
deanimate

LOL!
It might confuse the murderer. Someone is nuttier than themselves - scary thought.
If he was a good-looking murderer though, I probably would still drag him into the bedroom. Watching The Bodyguard had a worrying effect on me.
Reply 13
deanimate
oh, yeah, RIGHT! You telling me you'd go near someone writing about like a snake, covered in peanut butter and badger hair, who is also screaming like a horse?

(ill email you my address :wink:)

Lol!!!!! Hilarious.
Reply 14
Adhsur
Lol!!!!! Hilarious.

Why thank you my dear :smile:
Reply 15
fionah

and how are you gonna get past the murderer who just come threw the front door

Latest

Trending

Trending