someone stop me from smoking::frown::frown::frown:

Buy one of these:
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/gamucci-micro-electronic-cigarette/index.html

There is no smoke/tar/chemicals etc :p: But you still get yaw nicotine :cool:
itszednotzee
Buy one of these:
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/gamucci-micro-electronic-cigarette/index.html

There is no smoke/tar/chemicals etc :p: But you still get yaw nicotine :cool:

I wonder did the scottish thread resort to substance abuse...
panglossian
I wonder did the scottish thread resort to substance abuse...

Well, we are setting the standard for spamming now :p:
itszednotzee
Well, we are setting the standard for spamming now :p:

True. As true as the fact that it IS zed, NOT zee.
Reply 2165
grammar nazis:afraid:
Malsy
grammar nazis:afraid:

legal drug addict :P:
Only 15 more sleeps :puke:
XCRUSHESX
ooh, but the thread said SQA results only :\ :smile: don't want ya to get any backlash from the Scots! lool :p:

I know, I didn't read it lol

I haven't really, sone have quoted me and I've said I didn't realise there, I can't find my post now though to delete it :s-smilie:
God, looking at the SQA thread is truly terrifying! They're on their way to 400 pages too, we have our work cut out :p:
Our thread just exploded.

125 (66 members & 59 guests) and we're having 20 posts every 1 minute
Lucky them, all knowing!
kaytee.
Heres a happy song.....positive thoughts everyone :smile:

Ooooh! I love that song :smile: I hope I float on okay....

Medicine Man
[scroll]WAKEY WAKEY! Why is everyone bloody asleep? We should be up posting all night!! If we want to beat our Scottish 'friends', we're going to need to up our game![/scroll]

^ LOL! +1 for you :smile:

Panic, panic, panic, panic :woo:
yayyy 3 hours sleep, i feel sick, and I am going out argg... gosh it seems weird the idea of just getting your results after having months of waiting and worrying:s-smilie:...
Reply 2174
scaryhair
Only 15 more sleeps :puke:

Without wanting to worry you, it's actually 13 or 14 sleeps, depending on whether you're able to get to sleep on the night before results day or not. >__>
like 10 more sleeps for me, the last few days will be spent anxiously tossing and turning...

ARRGHH
im guessing im the only one who's been sleeping 8 hours a day during this 'exam result' period :frown: lol
BJack
Without wanting to worry you, it's actually 13 or 14 sleeps, depending on whether you're able to get to sleep on the night before results day or not. >__>

No, it's 15 because you have to count tonight as well :smile: Plus I hope to sleep somewhat on the 19th!
Just looked at the Scottish thread, it was awful, their results came through 2 mins later than expected, those 2 mins must have been the longest minutes of their lifes!! Oh no, no sleep for me on the night of the 19th/20th.

Do you think track will update as early as 6?
random-ray
Just looked at the Scottish thread, it was awful, their results came through 2 mins later than expected, those 2 mins must have been the longest minutes of their lifes!! Oh no, no sleep for me on the night of the 19th/20th.

Do you think track will update as early as 6?

My results came through 40 mins later than expected :awesome:

Latest