The Student Room Group

A-level Biology and Chemistry evening classes

Hi,

I'll be starting A-level biology and chemistry evening classes in September and would like to know the experiences of others who have done this.

Thanks
Reply 1
AWFUL! Don't do it
Reply 2
kati6
AWFUL! Don't do it

Lol! Thanks for that!
Was rather hoping for some encouragment!

What did ya get? and what board?
kati6
AWFUL! Don't do it

How helpful, lol.

I'm also doing this starting in September (also Bio and Chem!) - would be interested to hear if anyone has gone this route and what they thought. (I wrote about this yeterday but my post seems to have been eaten by the army of results posts, lol.)
I am thinking of doing either French or Sociology AS Level in evening classes, just to make my application look better... but people say French at AS/A2 Level is hard! :eek:
Reply 5
bunty64
Lol! Thanks for that!
Was rather hoping for some encouragment!

What did ya get? and what board?

sorry lol...
I jsut dropped chemistry after AS
and i hated Biology.. i ended up with a D in it!

I thought i would like Sciences after GCSE, but its so much harder and when i got there i hated them. There is far esier subjects, e.g. Maths is easier
Reply 6
hi, I am looking to take some evening courses in chemistry, can you tell me which colleges offer this?
Reply 7
emily :)
hi, I am looking to take some evening courses in chemistry, can you tell me which colleges offer this?

what city are you studying in?
Reply 8
im studying in london
emily :)
im studying in london

There will be loads of opportunities in a city that size. Just Google "A Level Evening Courses" and plenty of schools will pop up.

In Cardiff alone there are at least three schools that offer them - on an "adult learners" part-time basis (Glan Hafren, Barry and Newport).
Reply 10
Hello, not meaning to hijack atall, but I'm looking for a level evening courses too in London trying to sift through all the useless link on google. Can you let me know what schools you're using please?

Cheers
Reply 11
Where will you be starting these A-level chemistry and biology because I can't find any colleges in the west midlands who do these subjects evening classes .
I was wondering if you could help me out with the evening a level class; how much is the fee and which college are u going to study.

Quick Reply

Latest