The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Depends.
Reply 2
Surely_unsure
If your partner was burned in a horrible accident would you stay with them?

Yes.
Depends where :erm:

I'm not sure. If they are horribly burned.... :puke:
Reply 4
sil3nt_cha0s
Depends.

On?
Reply 5
Yes. It's very morally wrong and selfish to leave someone after something so traumatic in their life. They would especially need your help/love after an accident like that. As long as they can still maintain their personality then you can still stay with them for who you fell in love with.
Yes, I would stay with them.
as long as it only affected their looks then I'd like to think so.
death.drop
as long as it only affected their looks then I'd like to think so.

**** me thats evil
Reply 9
Bbeben
Yes. It's very morally wrong and selfish to leave someone after something so traumatic in their life. They would especially need your help/love after an accident like that. As long as they can still maintain their personality then you can still stay with them for who you fell in love with.

This thread made me sad :frown: The very idea of this happen to any of my family member or close relatives/friends breaks my heart. I will be shattered if my partner left me if i was burned badly. So yes, hopefully i'll still love her/them as she/them would for me.
Yes, he would still be the same awesome person.
Wow. This threads depressing. I'd have thought everyone would stay no matter what but it seems that isn't the case :frown:
Reply 12
I don't have a partner.
If I did I would like to say if I did I would, but I don't think I would, I'm too young for a proper relationship I feel :smile:
Reply 13
I'd like to think I'd try, but, to be honest, I'm only nineteen and if it was something that put a massive strain on the relationship - I wouldn't stay with them out of pity.
Surely_unsure
If your partner was burned in a horrible accident would you stay with them?

Yes. If we're going to (God forbid) die, then we'll die together. If we're going to suffer, we'll suffer together.

Gosh! I'm so cheesy :frown:
Reply 15
It depends if she'd be willing to wear a paper bag over her head or not. At least you'd be sure she wasn't cheating.

WhereIsMyMind
Yes. If we're going to (God forbid) die, then we'll die together. If we're going to suffer, we'll suffer together.

Gosh! I'm so cheesy :frown:

Your boyfriend is a very lucky man.
i hope so..i hope i wouldn't be shallow but i've never been in that situation so i can't really say honestly tbh..
clad in armour
**** me thats evil

how?
Blátönn
It depends if she'd be willing to wear a paper bag over her head or not. At least you'd be sure she wasn't cheating.

harsh..!
if ur talking about the girl im with now, then yes

Latest

Trending

Trending