The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've found me a site to get these capsules fairly cheap (less than £4 for 10) and then a whipped cream dispenser to get it out with (less than £20). Pretty good, don't go eBay, you'll pay more. Go to a catering supplier and search for Whipped Cream Dispensers and Whipped Cream refills. Not N2O on eBay, you will be ripped off. :smile:
Reply 41
zippyRN
industrial nitrous oxide is administering a noxious substance

medical nitrous oxide is a P list medicine

both are potentially very dangerous

entonox is also a P list medication

The Nitrous he'd be using is the type for whipping cream. Designed for human consumption.
Reply 42
bump
Reply 43
Towelie88
bump

Why? You've had your answer.
laughin gas proper f*cks you up for like 2secs, did loads in ibiza before it was right after all the reports of brain damage as well. Yes I'm an idiot.
Reply 45
Cowberg
Having only watched people taking laughing gas (who takes money to a house party!?), I thought the whole thing was terrifying. It was just a complete departure from a normal mindset, everyone hysterical for a couple minutes. I know alcohol and weeds and stuff can affect you quite a lot, but NOS seems far too intense for me...

MAH 2 CENTS.

I've heard this opinion before from another person that hasn't done it. I mean each to there own if you don't feel like doing something don't and if this is your opinion of it you probably definately shouldn't ever. just wondering how you can decide that it's to intense without trying it? the people doing it obviously don't think so lol

also this might be an old thread but do it man just be careful how and where you sell it !! i will be doing something similar myself :biggrin:
Reply 46
It is also legal for use in road legal cars as long as you inform the insurance company and have the correct cover.
Original post by mr123mcfc
It is also legal for use in road legal cars as long as you inform the insurance company and have the correct cover.

Hey, welcome to TSR :smile:

You've accidentally "necro'd" an old thread :fyi: (you can see the dates of posts on the top-right of each post)
Reply 48
Original post by simeon
It is an offence under Section 52 of the Medicines Act 1968 to supply the gas for inhalation. The maximum sentence is two years imprisonment and an unlimited fine.

Possessing and inhaling laughing gas is not illegal, but supplying the gas for inhalation is.

Why is it illegal?
Just a reminder not to bump really old threads. Thread closed :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending