The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SamTheMan
Go to Al's Diner with your parted hair and your chequered shirt... order a milkshake with two straws that you can share with your date. Put the Beach Boys on the Jukebox and then meet up with Fonzie...

Bah! Dates are just an American invention that disappeared along with Happy Days.

That sounds like an amazing date, very original!

Mine would just be:
(at christmas time)
A single rose would be introduced at meeting, then
1->Coffee/marshmallows
2->Some ice-skating on top of a building preferably
3->(Now dark), we would go for a drink in a nice relaxed bar
4->We would take a walk in a beach/park and sit for a few hours talking
5->Walk home.

Simple.
Reply 21
BlackHawk
dunkin' dounuts is gone :eek: I remember many a meal in that Burger King. Ah all the shops in the Flagship are coming back to me now! Is the cinema still in Bangor? I suppose they would have redone in by now.

no doubt we passed each other in the street years ago...its a small town centre :biggrin:

yea the cinema is still there...its the "multiplex" now. and glenlola is actually in a new building built across from its carpark, rather than opposite the tech. infact the old glenlola got demolished the other week.
beekeeper_
That sounds like an amazing date, very original!

Mine would just be:
(at christmas time)
A single rose would be introduced at meeting, then
1->Coffee/marshmallows
2->Some ice-skating on top of a building preferably
3->(Now dark), we would go for a drink in a nice relaxed bar
4->We would take a walk in a beach/park and sit for a few hours talking
5->Walk home.

Simple.

that actually sounds like a VERY american date- something you would watch in a romantic comedy/teen film

really sweet though......

i wud prefer the guy that said about the date in the london eye... sounds perfect (depending on the company of coarse) :rolleyes:
Reply 23
picnic in the meadows by the river on a really nice day :smile:
Reply 24
The best first date is somewhere really casual like coffee or something to size the person up.

Actual date after you#ve been seeing each other for a while, beach and picnic or country pub and nice walk and a good snuggle. Iceskating is a great date too so long as you are dating someone with a sense of humour
Reply 25
picnic! only this is at night isn't it.... I vote london eye too, cinema you can't talk. or you could go to a salsa dancing class or something, that would be exciting

Latest

Trending

Trending