The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What happened?
Maybe she's decieveing us all and she can't read!!!
Reply 3
The West Wing
What happened?

Fretting about whether she want to go or not (leaving boyfriend, wants to stay closer to home) - she just sent off the application and hasn't heard anything yet...

Calls about how to withdraw her application, and then writes a letter about it, instead of using her ucas track.
See she can't read not so smart now
Reply 5
I saw 5 minutes of my sisters **** programme and wondered if she knows 1) track, 2) She can apply for more than one? It's laughable...
Reply 6
lol who receives fax'es now anyway :ninja:
Reply 7
Drummer23
I saw 5 minutes of my sisters **** programme and wondered if she knows 1) track, 2) She can apply for more than one? It's laughable...

I know. :rolleyes:
Reply 8
And weren't they talking about her walking out of an exam? Surely Oxford is out with any Us...
Reply 9
Sh4w
And weren't they talking about her walking out of an exam? Surely Oxford is out with any Us...

they were mock exams.
Reply 10
The inclusion of that storyline seems strange and out of place...
anyone be kind enough to fill me in on this storyline??? lol she should join tsr....
Where is she suppose to of applied to?
Reply 13
NW8_SW1_EC3
Where is she suppose to of applied to?

Oxford. Her neighbour has applied to Cambridge for medicine - so there's a bit of rivalry between the mothers.
Cerulean
Oxford. Her neighbour has applied to Cambridge for medicine - so there's a bit of rivalry between the mothers.

Oh right, juicy! Haven't watched Eastenders in a very long time, I know who Libby is though, who's the neighbour though?
Reply 15
Perhaps she doesn't have the internet and as UCAS is all based online now..... :wink:
they havent got their timeline accurate either, they took their gcses last year, and they have already applied for uni this year ? :s-smilie:
Reply 17
NW8_SW1_EC3
Oh right, juicy! Haven't watched Eastenders in a very long time, I know who Libby is though, who's the neighbour though?

Tamwar.
Most people won't really care/pay attention to this storyline; neither of them have been portrayed as particulary smart in the past (from what I've seen), so it'd be a bit too easy if they got into Oxbridge.

Didn't both Oxford and Cambridge encourage this storyline, as part of their desire to appeal to a different group of possible applicants?
Reply 19
cookiemonster1
they havent got their timeline accurate either, they took their gcses last year, and they have already applied for uni this year ? :s-smilie:

No, they have i think, there in the same year as me :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending