The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Northampton uni, John clare hall?

In sept 2009, i am off to Northampton uni, I am in John clare hall?
and would like to get to no people before i go,
So anyone whose off to Northampton uni or john clare hall, please send me an email.. as i havent met any one yet, and feeling abit scared!! :s-smilie:

Thank you xxx
Reply 1
Hey im off ta uni n northampton nxt yr.m kinda nervous cuz i neva been dare b4. im sorting our my accomodation tomara.wat u studing?xx
Northampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey. Dont worry, no need to be scared. Moving in day is easy peasy, everything is straight forward as you enrol the same day and then get your keys. Make sure you chat to people in the queue with you as it will pass the time and put you at ease. Also get there as early as possible I got there at just the right time before the queues got too long.

On moving in, dont hide yourself in your room once the rents have gone. I sat in the kitchen reading all the literature and one by one everyone came in, broke the ice :biggrin:

John Clare is ok, not the best of the halls but the rooms are huge compared to the en-suite ones.

It will feel scary the first couple of days, on the night of moving in get yourself down to the students union and try to find someone else on your course.

Any questions feel free to ask, i'm a student ambassador so have seen all the rooms on both campuses and to open days and the like :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by vixy-baby
In sept 2009, i am off to Northampton uni, I am in John clare hall?
and would like to get to no people before i go,
So anyone whose off to Northampton uni or john clare hall, please send me an email.. as i havent met any one yet, and feeling abit scared!! :s-smilie:

Thank you xxx

Im there, i dont know if any dudes are even in John clare...I'm in B1

Quick Reply

Latest