The Student Room Group

Advice Needed

I have just received my standard grade results. In P.E i achieved a one in all elements and in Physics I achieved a 2 in ku and ps. I was just wondering would it be worth dropping Physics to do PE and what would be the likelihood of me passing higher Physics if I took it.

Also is PE valued by uni's to the same importance as a subject like physics. (I'm not sure what i want to do after school)
Reply 1
It depends on what you want to do, it's your choice. Personally I would pick physics if you are planning to not do anything sporty at university. I found Physics Standard Grade not too hard but the Higher was quite a jump but easily still manageable if you put the effort in.
Reply 2
I would say Physics would come more useful in just about anything, excluding something sports releated. Don't be put off by a 2, thats a fantastic grade. I would stick with physics if I were you.
Reply 3
depends on what you would like to do at university. if you don't want to do sport science/PE then i would pick physics and work hard at it.
Reply 4
I got a 2 in the Biology KU, yet I'm still truckin'. Don't be put off by the exam mark, a lot of people would have killed for a 2.

Latest

Trending

Trending