The Student Room Group
Reply 1
My scottish insurance was unconditional already, but my english firm hasn't unconditional'd yet. I think it should be changed today rather than on the english results day, it wouldn't be fair to make us wait!
Reply 2
i did a btex national diploma and my firm has changed to unconditional.. does this mean im in? im so worried because i dont get my results until the 27th
teearna
i did a btex national diploma and my firm has changed to unconditional.. does this mean im in? im so worried because i dont get my results until the 27th

Yes. Congratulations! :smile:

Universities normally get your results early, but not this early I would have thought. That said, my understanding is that they can't legally revoke it once they make the change on UCAS. If you're really worried, call one or both of UCAS/the university.
Pelican
My scottish insurance was unconditional already, but my english firm hasn't unconditional'd yet. I think it should be changed today rather than on the english results day, it wouldn't be fair to make us wait!

Confuzzled person writes:

Wait on what, surely you know if you have met your condition? :confused:
Reply 5
nessiehibs
Confuzzled person writes:

Wait on what, surely you know if you have met your condition? :confused:

Yeah I know, I don't know what I thought they were waiting for. :p: It changed on Friday so it's all good.

Latest

Trending

Trending