The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i dont believe that i didnt do enough revision but nevertheless i am really worried of results at the end of the day it dont mater how much revision you do just matters how the day of the exam is and what results you get.

the most worrying thing is that our marks have already been decided and probably are being printed by the exam boards. ahhhh:woo: :woo: :woo:
Reply 2
hopefully results day will be good, however i am getting the feeling that its not gonna be straight foward
Reply 3
Me too! :o:
Reply 4
I'm not so worried due to a lack of revision, more that I had a really busy year last year and didn't have much time for schoolwork, I barely had a night or weekend free to go out or do my own thing let alone revision when the time came to it...I'm hoping to make up for it this year if that's possible!
Reply 5
Same here, its not so much lack of revision for me but the fact that essentially, anything could happen. I could have thought I did well but in fact I may have made loads of silly mistakes and overlooked them. *touch wood thats not the case* But, I do agree that they'll have already been marked and graded but we can't see them. :ninjagirl: I hope to improve next year too. I didn't care about GCSEs but this year I really put effort in to improve, I just hope it pays off...
Reply 6
I'm not worried, but I know I'm not gunna get what I wanted.

I'm gunna have to take SO many retakes next year -.-

Latest