The Student Room Group

CIA and MOSSAD paying $1000 to Christian converts in northern Iraq!

CIA and Mossad were actively promoting Christianity in the Kurdish region of northern Iraq.

According to the report, the Americans and Israelis were offering $1,000 to any youngster willing to convert to Christianity.

The news agency further claimed that several Christian organizations had translated the Bible into Kurdish and were distributing them to young Kurds.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1249275691493&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

http://www.imemc.org/article/61306

I think they cannot face it that Islam is raping Chrisitianity to pieces. And that Islam will be dominant very soon. They have to use these dirty tactics. Or they want Christianity to stay strong in the world so that they can use it has an excuse to rage war with Islam. :eek:

Scroll to see replies

I heard they were sniffing around Kurdistan

Edit: LOL, just read the link, nice source :rofl:
Amit92
CIA and Mossad were actively promoting Christianity in the Kurdish region of northern Iraq.

According to the report, the Americans and Israelis were offering $1,000 to any youngster willing to convert to Christianity.

The news agency further claimed that several Christian organizations had translated the Bible into Kurdish and were distributing them to young Kurds.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1249275691493&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

http://www.imemc.org/article/61306

I think they cannot face it that Islam is raping Chrisitianity to pieces. And that Islam will be dominant very soon. They have to use these dirty tactics. Or they want Christianity to stay strong in the world so that they can use it has an excuse to rage war with Islam. :eek:

Sourced from an Iranian news agency with strong links to the Iranian government, which in turn loathes both the USA and Israel in equal measure...:rolleyes:
Reply 3
Student2806
Sourced from an Iranian news agency with strong links to the Iranian government, which in turn loathes both the USA and Israel in equal measure...:rolleyes:

Jerusalem Post is also there mate. Thats not Iranian is it?!
Reply 4
Amit92

That cites an Iranian news agency, and words the article carefully, using 'claimed' for most of the story.

This is unnecessary speculation and probably just trash.
Reply 5
Amit92

Could you please show a little bit of respecting , christianity isn't getting raped . A religion isn't validated by how many people subscribe to it.
Amit92

----

The Jerusalem Post
Iran's Fars news agency claimed Tuesday that the CIA and the Mossad were actively promoting Christianity in the Kurdish region of northern Iraq.

The JP is simply reporting the claims of the Fars news agency.
Do you see a shred of evidence in either of those reports, other than claims made by a heavily biased news agency in Iran? I see zilch.
Surely they wont be monitoring them. If i were them id take the money and tell them where to shove it.
Reply 8
Student2806
----

The JP is simply reporting the claims of the Fars news agency.
Do you see a shred of evidence in either of those reports, other than claims made by a heavily biased news agency in Iran? I see zilch.

But still the possibility it could be true.
Amit92

How soon is very soon?
Reply 10
iv heard lots of stories were guys get paid from mosques to get girls to convert to islam
two way street matey
Reply 11
Meh, if christianity becomes a minority it will be awesome. Well be able to use the "but were a minority" excuse all the time.
Reply 12
x-pri-x
iv heard lots of stories were guys get paid from mosques to get girls to convert to islam
two way street matey

Yes ive heard that aswell, but whats the point of mentioning it in this thread when its off-topic nor am I a Muslim to be offended by that.
Reply 13
Amit92
Yes ive heard that aswell, but whats the point of mentioning it in this thread when its off-topic nor am I a Muslim to be offended by that.

its not off topic -_-
and it wasnt meant to offend you either and i can tell your not muslim by your name
Amit92
But still the possibility it could be true.

Don't you find it a little bit suspicious that there's absolutely no evidence and only claims and accusations?
It's little more than propaganda as far as I'm concerned.
Reply 15
Student2806
Don't you find it a little bit suspicious that there's absolutely no evidence and only claims and accusations?
It's little more than propaganda as far as I'm concerned.

The media is propaganda don't you think? If these claims are true then it shows how desperate some are to make sure that Christianity is growing at a moderate rate and stay the dominant religion in the world?
Reply 16
x-pri-x
its not off topic -_-
and it wasnt meant to offend you either and i can tell your not muslim by your name

What you said they can be claims aswell that Muslims getting paid to groom girls.
Reply 17
Claims, shlaims.

Biased, government linked source with a vested interest in creating stories like these. Please don't try and give any legitimacy to a story unless there is real credible evidence backing it.
Neville 'Facking' Bartos

Wow, a story based wholly on the words of an anonymous source :rolleyes:

Besides, why would the CIA or MOSSAD want Kurds to convert to Christianity? It makes no sense at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending