The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Harris
You don't have to worry about that.

Palin will not win the Republican ticket. I'm hoping for Romney and he will decimate Obama as he should.

I predict Obama's approval rating to be lower than Bush's by the end.

Nobody would vote for a mormon.
Reply 61
its funny how all of you are saying either obama or palin

most of you can't vote for either - you are british not american
Reply 62
What the hell?
Reply 63
Simplicity
Nobody would vote for a mormon.

Evangelicals might not but I think Americans would. It's totally irrelevant to his policies!

Plus he's the ******* man
Reply 64
Ralph Nader is the only way forward the USA! Obama is good as a person, but is easily led and influenced by others!
Reply 65
Obama.

The only time I would consider voting for Palin is if the opposition was a German fellow named Adolf with a funny handle bar tash. Even then, I'd have to think it through.
Ralph Nader!
Reply 67
Definitely Obama, just so Palin lost. That said, I'd rather vote McCain/Biden than Obama/Palin.
Lil' Flo
its funny how all of you are saying either obama or palin

most of you can't vote for either - you are british not american

One of the reasons we are in the mess we are in is because the international community had an impact on our elections. So we wound up with a far left president whose ideology is completely incompatible with this country, and everything the country was founded on. Obama is a great president for western Europe, but not a good one for Americans.
Harris
Evangelicals might not but I think Americans would. It's totally irrelevant to his policies!

Plus he's the ******* man

I like Romney too. If the economy is still mess, it could be a great opportunity for Romney. He understands business and economics, he knows what it takes for business and industry to thrive, and he's had a lot of experience in the public and private sector. He's a great communicator, confident without being arrogant, and scandal-free.
Reply 70
Either you're insinuating that the media fabricated every stupid comment she's made (they didn't), or she really is an idiot with no idea how to do much of anything except scream "Guns and religion!"
The left can bash Palin all they want but I don't think she will even win the republican nomination, or at least I hope not, more likely Romney or somebody else with some sense.
Sh4w
What is that actually supposed to mean?

Isn't it obvious? She can see Russia from her house.
Reply 73
Sharpshooter
The left can bash Palin all they want but I don't think she will even win the republican nomination, or at least I hope not, more likely Romney or somebody else with some sense.

Do you think Romney might be able to wrestle the young black vote away from Obama?

DomBres
Haha - Best President in American History. Highest exiting approval ratings on record.

I hope you meant after: Washington, Lincoln and F.Roosevelt.
Reply 75
Wait, who voted Palin?

No, seriously? She is the biggest joke of a politician I have ever seen. There is simply no way she could tackle the insane challenges that the US faces, both domestic and abroad. She would be a danger to her own citizens and the rest of the World, as far as I am concerned.

Latest

Trending

Trending