The Student Room Group
Did you submit a medical appeal? If so don't worry too much, you should get the appeal.
khadija5
Im in 5th year and got two Cs in history and art . I was predicted an A for both and got an A for both in my perlim but during my exam I was ill , I had galangal fear . I am just really really worried what if the appeal doesn't work ?

I need advice

I reckon you mean glandular fever, which means the appeal should tip in your favour. It's not exactly something you can do an exam with.
Reply 3
Aw, so did I actually :frown: Ended up in hosptal with it.
But I never submitted a medical appeal. Really wish I had though.

Just remember, you managed these while you were very ill and no one can hold that against you. You tried your absolute best and you should be very proud of what you've achieved.

I remember seeing somewhere that you can only appeal up one band. If this is the case, you should hopefully be sucsessful in acheiving Bs in both subjects.

Good luck :smile:
xo-Heva
Aw, so did I actually :frown: Ended up in hosptal with it.
But I never submitted a medical appeal. Really wish I had though.

Just remember, you managed these while you were very ill and no one can hold that against you. You tried your absolute best and you should be very proud of what you've achieved.

I remember seeing somewhere that you can only appeal up one band. If this is the case, you should hopefully be sucsessful in acheiving Bs in both subjects.

Good luck :smile:

By and large I don't think that's true, just a guide. I know people who have gone up two whole grades, and with medical appeals that certainly doesn't apply.
Reply 5
both were level 6 , what does that mean ?
khadija5
both were level 6 , what does that mean ?

Just that it's higher.

Latest

Trending

Trending