The Student Room Group

when?..

When we go back to sixth form in September, for those applying for courses that are requiring applications for 15 October, will the school get predicted grades for everyone before that date or just those that need there application to be in by 15th October. Also how does it work? Do the subject teachers talk with you about what they are going to predict, is there any chance of you influencing what they predict?
my school haven't really explained how it all works :frown:
In my school everyone got their predicted grades at the same time. I think it was like in September when we got them. Oh and sometimes you can negotiate like I had a friend who wanted to do Dentistry and she got predicted a B in Chemistry even though she got an A in AS. In the end she managed to convince the teacher to change it to a A.
Reply 2
Find out when they have the meeting to decide your predicted grades and references (ask your tutor) then turn up in the first few minutes with thirty quids worth of gauteux, cakes, etc etc to sweeten things.

Did my references wonders...
Teachers don't normally talk to you about it, although they'll probably tell you what they've predicted you or someone will tell you. School will definitely get your predicted grades done by the deadline if they know you're a medic.

Latest

Trending

Trending