The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Vixen
Hehe, cool. Does she get them in ok? I bought a sandwich once and I was going to eat it during the film but I had it in a plastic bag and it got confiscated </3

She owns very large handbags!!!

Also there is a very cool cinema in liverpool which is actually the same price as the odeon but has reclining chairs and a bar. You can buy a drink and take it into the film with you. Now that is so much more fun than buying a fizzy drink in a cardboard cup thing from any other cinema..
Just get a huge tub of sweet pop-corn and full sugar coke / pepsi whatever and stuff yourself silly I say :P.

*guess my BMI time :P*
Reply 22
lessthanthree
I like dried fruit, actually :biggrin:

Dried fruit is a really good thing to eat actually. You could make a mix of lots of stuff: raisins, apricots, exotic fruit! Yum!
Reply 23
covered farm wagon
Pepsi Max has no sugar! I expect someone else can explain how it'll give you cancer and ruin everything good in the world generally, but I like it, and it wont make you fat.

And popcorn's not too bad for you, I don't think, especially if you have salted instead of sweet (which, luckily for me I prefer... is that I sign that I'm becoming a grown up?) It's better for you than sweets anyway, methinks.

Meh I repped you back but it sent halfway through my typing lol so now you have an unintelligble rep message!
Reply 24
spoonofdeath
Just get a huge tub of sweet pop-corn and full sugar coke / pepsi whatever and stuff yourself silly I say :P.

*guess my BMI time :P*

HERE HERE!

Latest

Trending

Trending