The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am gonna be up at 6am sharp and be looking at my results, man. It would just be killing me to know that my chem, maths and IT results are online and I ain't seeing them!
i'm AS and ill be getting mine at 00:01
The-Wi$e-One

I'm going into A-Levels next year.
Can you check all of your AS-Results online at 00:01, or is it just with certain boards?
Reply 4
How would you do it?
gozatron
one big climax
:lolwut:
I've got no choice!

I'm printing them off though, then looking at them, so it's a bit better :tongue:
dorian gray
I'm going into A-Levels next year.
Can you check all of your AS-Results online at 00:01, or is it just with certain boards?

just with my sixth form college i believe, you get all the exam results online in your student area. edexcel results plus is from 6am i believe, as with GCSE.
Reply 8
This is only for Edexcel right? I don't think I will be to be honest but who knows, might not be able to resist it.
I'd rather see all my results from all Exam Boards in one big go...like pulling off a plaster really :smile:
Reply 10
I am, how could you make yourself wait?

I only have maths with edexcel though, so not revealing too much. Apparently those bars they have showing your grade can be really harsh :frown:
Reply 11
!MEna
:lolwut:

Yeh and?
I'm only doing one Edexcel thing, and it's 100% coursework and I already know my grade for that. So no. But I probably wouldn't anyway, even if I was doing more; opening an envelope is so much nicer
Reply 13
What is this? No one at school said anything about getting results for GCSEs online. Am I missing something here?
All mine are Edexcel + I'm very impatient = definately checking them online. Also, this way i know which teachers to dodge when I go in to collect the actual envelope....
Reply 15
The-Wi$e-One

How?
I can't :frown:

I didn't do any GCSEs with Edexcel :frown:

I did all mine with WJEC apart from Math & Add. Maths with OCR and Add. Science with AQA.

I wish other exam boards would put an online system in place!
Reply 17
Of course! Why wait any longer? I've already done enough waiting. Hmph.
Reply 18
Why exactly are Edexcel the only ones who can put the results online - others need to catch up!
i didn't know you could get them online - how do you??. excuse my ignorance but my school are kinda **** at telling us info!!. :s-smilie:

Latest