The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Do you need a password or something to access your grade?
I'll be waiting for the climax envelope. :flip:
what is this i keep hearing about climaxes?
Reply 23
Hibz123
Do you need a password or something to access your grade?

Yeah, my school gave us a paper thing with our name + log + password. Then we had to sign-up, and they sent an email to confirm/ with another password for the day :rolleyes: it's only for edexcel though :smile:
Reply 24
I'm gonna wait until the envelope,I want all of them together :biggrin:
-aimz
I'm gonna wait until the envelope,I want all of them together :biggrin:

Same :biggrin:
Reply 26
I can't actually recall whether I did any with Edexcel but it doesn't matter anyway, because my school has not informed me of such methods to view results slightly prematurely.
well i haven't got a password or login or whatever so i guess i don't have the option to look online. i'll have to wait til the envelope.. i'm not too bothered about waiting an extra few hours though.. i've already waited this long.
Probably not. I want to see them all at once. And even if I did want to I couldn't cos we never got told the password stuff etc.
I didnt get my PIN from my school :frown: so i cant get them on-line!
Reply 30
Nope. I'm going to leave it till I get the envelope/s. I don't think I can hack seeing them on my own, at 6 am in the morning, on my damn computer screen :| especially as I won't be sleeping much that night anyway! I think i'll crack to pieces if I left it to my internet!
Reply 31
This thread amounts to 'my school is ****'.
Was the login specific to you like centre id, candidate id? We weren't told anything, not that it surprises me one bit...
Reply 32
Palladio
This thread amounts to 'my school is ****'.
Was the login specific to you like centre id, candidate id? We weren't told anything, not that it surprises me one bit...

Are you on edexcel for any examinations?
Reply 33
Are you on edexcel for any examinations?

A couple with no details from the school on how to access the results online though
Reply 34
Palladio
A couple with no details from the school on how to access the results online though

Oh, thats weird. You shoulda been given a card with your centre no, candidate no and pin; all of which you use to register. :dontknow:
Palladio

Your school must not have signed up for ResultsPlus then.
Reply 36
Probably not. I'm only on Edexcel for R.E
Reply 37
Oh, thats weird. You shoulda been given a card with your centre no, candidate no and pin; all of which you use to register. :dontknow:

Guess I'll do the traditional opening of the brown letter :P
The nerves are kicking in though as of today with results flying left right and center
Reply 38
Even if I can, I won't be. At 6AM Thursday morning I'll be asleep in a tent at my friend's house with all of my mates after a great night, and we'll walk into school and do the envelope opening together. c:
Reply 39
Palladio
Guess I'll do the traditional opening of the brown letter :P
The nerves are kicking in though as of today with results flying left right and center

Ah, I know.. the wait is getting more and more frustrating

Well, good luck! :top:

Latest