Well, good luck! :top:

Thanks - good luck to you too, and everyone else here. :smile:
Reply 41
i cant look online, all mine were with AQA or WJEC :/
welshood
i cant look online, all mine were with AQA or WJEC :/

And mine :frown:
Reply 43
I only took Geography with Edexcel but I'm definitely going to look cause it's one of the subjects I'm most worried about, and if it's terrible I'd rather not have to open it at school with people around!

Edit: Wow, thanks to everyone who mentioned you had to register first - my school, being *useful* gave us the pin etc but didn't bother mentioning registering in the letter that came with it...
Reply 44
Poppy1992
And mine :frown:

I had no AQA or WJEC, some how :redface:
Reply 45
i think everyone who gets to see their results online is lucky as my school hasn't even signed up to edexcel results plus, they're just trying to build up the tension even more!
Reply 46
Not all of my subjects are on Edexcel so I'm probably not going to look at them online. Even if they were, the loading screen just before your results would be such a pain to wait through
Reply 47
I have Maths on Edexcel though my school haven't given me any information about it, otherwise I would have probably :/
Under 4 days till they're published online!
Reply 49
can anybody tell me , what the pin can be, for student registration results plus.
Reply 50
does anywho have pins for results plus, which i can try to use, if it works.because i havent got one.
No.. I don't even have the bloody password.
My school is moronic.
Reply 52
You only get it if your school signed up to the service, I think they have to pay for it as well.

So chances are you people saying your schools are crap, is not that they forgot to tell you.... Just didn't sign up.

Latest